Least Favorite Things in SRB2

As of now it's the way FPS modes work. I understand that they're not supposed to be just Quake/Doom with a Sonic skin, but the combination of Sonic's inherently slippery physics (at least in comparison to those two) and losing all your offensive capabilities every time you get hit makes it the most punishing FPS I have ever played for a new player.

The only thing I consistently don't like is the Black Core Zone 2 boss. XD

Stop. Moving. Around. And. Let. Me. HIT. Y- *runs into the electric arena border and all my rings fall off the edge* AUGH!

The only thing I consistently don't like is the Black Core Zone 2 boss. XD

Stop. Moving. Around. And. Let. Me. HIT. Y- *runs into the electric arena border and all my rings fall off the edge* AUGH!

Yeah I found this fight pretty frustrating. I finally decided to start treating it like a puzzle and was looking for a way to trick the AI into being right where I wanted it. I eventually found a fairly reliable way to get hits in as Knux by being a little more patient. And it only took me a couple dozen lives to get that far...

Yeah I found this fight pretty frustrating. I finally decided to start treating it like a puzzle and was looking for a way to trick the AI into being right where I wanted it. I eventually found a fairly reliable way to get hits in as Knux by being a little more patient. And it only took me a couple dozen lives to get that far...

Yeah, tricking him into being right where you want him was how I wound up doing him in. Fortunately I had a ton of lives and continues by the time I got to him, lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back