The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusuto

What is the worst video game you played?

The worst game i played has to be Fairly Odd Perents Breakin Da Rules, Too hard and stupid :eek:

The worst game I played is.....(drum roll)......Future Tactics: The Upspringing!!!!!! :mrgreen:

EDIT: It seems I left out Tails' Sky Patrol and Tails Adventure. :mrgreen:

So many choices. While there are a few obvious joking ones, I think the worst game I was ever purchased was this awful puzzle game called "Zoop" for the Sega Genesis. It pretended to be a puzzle game with extreme action while providing no puzzle and no action. It also happened to have completely horrid controls, to boot.

Kusuto said:
ronin sanji said:
Uh, club penguin.

I Know, I'm on your side, :) I hate Club penguin too
Me too.
Well, this mustn't be the worst, but it's defenitly the one that took me the shortest to complete: Pochaontas for the Sega Mega Drive.
Can you believe that this is what happened:
My sister played it first, then, after dinner, I tried it. I didn't knew the levels or anything, but I managed to complete it in one hour and a half!
I liked the catchy background, tough.

The worst game I have ever played was "The Olympics" It was horrible. So horrible that I don't even feel like ranting about it right now, just look at my other topic.

I visited my father not so long ago. My little brother happens to have a gamecube too, and he wanted me to play some of his tiny collection of games. Pokemon channel, Mickey Mouse Mirror(or something), and Donald Duck Quack attack. I'm sure there are worse games out there, but its about the games I've played, right?

Well, then it'll be definitly Donald Duck Quack attack. Horrible, HORRIBLE game. And not just because its childish, but also because it has bad sound, gameplay, graphics, and from what I've seen so far, replay-ability. I swear, I gotta learn that little guy something about games, starting with a basic rule. NEVER let your parents buy games for you. You'll be best of renting games or playing games with good friends and buying the same type of game, than by doing that.

Super mystic sonic said:
I visited my father not so long ago. My little brother happens to have a gamecube too, and he wanted me to play some of his tiny collection of games. Pokemon channel, Mickey Mouse Mirror(or something), and Donald Duck Quack attack. I'm sure there are worse games out there, but its about the games I've played, right?

Well, then it'll be definitly Donald Duck Quack attack. Horrible, HORRIBLE game. And not just because its childish, but also because it has bad sound, gameplay, graphics, and from what I've seen so far, replay-ability. I swear, I gotta learn that little guy something about games, starting with a basic rule. NEVER let your parents buy games for you. You'll be best of renting games or playing games with good friends and buying the same type of game, than by doing that.

I actally liked Quack Attack..

As for the worst game Sonic Hero's may have been bad but I know a game that sucked totality.. Crash Twin Sainty. There's this part I am stuck on and it is getting iritating. The game would of been better but that part, it is just imcompletable..

The worst game I've played would be Super Monkey Ball Adventure now this game is HORRIBLE. I think Super Monkey Ball is just getting worse and worse just like the sonic games. Although Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz is pretty fun though there is no challenge in the party games.

The worst thing about Super Monkey Ball Adventure is the main game. You're supposed to help these monkeys which is completely pointless. Another is that there are too many characters you can be. Also the levels in it are very challenging, it's almost as if they start you off on expert and move you up to master. But the best part is the party games, these are even better than the ones from Banana Blitz. I think Super Monkey Ball is going to have the same fate as the sonic games.

Super mystic sonic said:
NEVER let your parents buy games for you. You'll be best of renting games or playing games with good friends and buying the same type of game, than by doing that.

Really? I seem to get pretty good games for my birthday and other holidays from my parents and those games are pretty good.

Akuma, Super Mario Bros. for Genesis is just a hack. Please don't post things like hacks in here. They're essentially official commercial games with a bad, sloppy coat of paint over them. If I remember correctly, that hack was off of some Duck Tales game. Why didn't you put that down instead?

While not one of the worst, Ecco the Dolphin for the Genesis can be pretty awful. Mix bad controls with speeds too fast to work correctly on a 2D setup, plus enemies that have an unfair advantage, adding such glitches as getting stuck in walls and boxes sometimes falling off while you try to pick them up, and leaving out necessities such as checkpoints and somewhat interesting level design, and you've got yourself a terrible game. I simply cannot picture why anyone could possibly take a liking to such glitchiness and unfair design. It really makes me want to puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back