*THE OFFICAL SONIC R TOPIC*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sonicfan93

Let's about Sonic R

Cheat: in reactive factory, hit the slope that makes you jump, and turn left. you should land by the speed boost pad. This works best When it's snowing.

IGN sucks.

Cheat: Collect all chaos emeralds to get S.S.
#1:(Island) 50 ring door by the speed pad.
#2:(city) 50 ring door by slot machine.
#3:(city) 20 ring door by 1st river in the stage.
#4:(ruins) 20 ring door by the ramp up to the hard turn.

You can find the rest. It's not that hard.

Secrets aren't cheats, you fool. Besides, you turn RIGHT when you fling off the spring.

Anyway, I have a little secret for you. A glitch, even. Go to Resort Island. Go BEHIND the waterfall, following the course as normal, but stop when you leave the passage. Turn around 180°, then ram yourself into the corner facing you of the wall on your RIGHT. Eventually you'll clip through. Fun.

Alright, this is completely lame. Instead of naming the topic "THE OFFICIAL SONIC R TOPIC," name it something related to your post, and besides, even if named correctly, this would be pointless to make. Many people already know that trick.

http://www.gamewinners.com

EDIT: IGN does NOT suck. If you think it sucks, go take an IQ test and return when your done.

When I got Gems I got all the Emeralds and Secret Characters in a day because I had memorized there locations from the Saturn Version. ^_^ I found a glitch once but I dont remember how you get it... I was flying through the Emerald level and I somehow flew of the course and landed on they sky! So I could just walk around and do nothing! :P

Sonic R was cute, but it really wasn't a good game. It needs about 4 times as many courses to really be relevant. Five courses just isn't enough to call it a "game". "Tech demo", maybe.

Not to mention that the gameplay isn't that particularly good.

Also, on a tangent, IGN was good...in 1998. At this point, I read Gamespot for reviews.

I like the game play but yes it does need alot more race tracks. My favorite racing game might just be Out Run though next to Hang On.

SONIKKU R IS FUNS TEH nOOb!!!!*n00b explostion*

I don't see why it got a bad reveiw.

And shadow hedgehog, LEFT IS BETTER THAN RIGHT. TRY IT. BIG LETTERS GET YOUR ATTENTION.

Ok, shadowfan93. :P

EDIT: ritz posted at the same time I did

Ritz, I give you teh FROWN!!!! :( :( :( :(

784177.jpg

lol

I've been visiting a few Somic R fan sites. But there is one weird site that says that Sonic R isn't going to get much popular upon release of Sonic Gems Collection.

Such formal negativity I saw on the site:
"Major rip-off metal characters apart from the main ones." (All they wanted to do is make the competition large. Geez!)
"Euro and Lady singers in the songs for different racetracks, a certain way of describing the phrase 'gay.'" (If you say so, homophobe.)
"The Tails Doll" (So what if it scares ya, all it wants to do is race!)

Such respectful people, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back