Attachments

• srb20748.png
    srb20748.png
    168 KB · Views: 589
  • VS_cold-v1.pk3
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,139
Last edited:
Winter is here. AND IT'S COLD!

That being said, I'm assuming your 24H entry's CS-Surf-Map building blocks are a mainstay now?

Brrrrrrr

...I had the wonderful luck of playing this stage on a shitty laptop at my grandparent's house in version 2.2.0 at a constant 14 fps without a mouse.

Gotta say though, it's a testament to the level that I still found enjoyment out of it despite this. It was pretty frustrating getting caught in a continuous loop of falling down to that one section and having to platform back up.

Also, the colormap is pretty.

Beaten this level with Chaos edition and Character randomizer enabled,and ended up like madness

Did one playthrough of Amy, and I gotta admit I was certainly very confused first time around. It took me about 5 loops through the one section before I realized that there was ground for me to break as Amy to progress. I found myself getting lost a lot in this stage, and a lot of the springs didn't line up as nicely as I'd prefer. There were so many back and forth springs that I sort of wish weren't there. Some kind of teleport pad (or the springs not being there at all) would have been nicer in my opinion.

It wasn't a terrible map, I liked the colors and the hint of snow, but it felt (to me) a little aimless, and a little directionless. I feel like the stage didn't have a very strong core/identity to it that felt like it made good use of level mechanics. There didn't feel like there were any set pieces that truly made it standout. It's a solid attempt, and I hope to see more from you! But I just wanted to share my general thoughts on the stage.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back