[SUGOI] Shut Up and Get On It

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSQJOL7.png

We've got a frame war going on in MAP06
[citation needed]

Wanted to join the fight. Great job with way finding! The last crawla bonce to pool is genius.

I'm sorry but

how on Earth do you get the last emblem in Skytop???? I know where it is but it seems impossible to get when you play as Sonic :(

if it's the one under the bridge on the secret path, in a high spot before the rising floor, or near the end, I recommend using a wind shield, Full charge spin dash with a jump at the top of the hill with wind shield equipped, or full charge spin dash down the jump ramp respectively.

Or just use Tails or Knuckles, Emblem progress is shared between characters.

Wanted to join the fight. Great job with way finding! The last crawla bonce to pool is genius.
Your fucking jump at the start is destroying my hands and ruining all my fun ;_;

I'm upset because I'm only 8 frames awaaay

Nice effort on trying to avoid the boss' attack, its almost like cheating out for the sake of the fact that its pinch move is "really powerful". Give me a break. Supers are awesome, I can't deny that, but in SRB2 its a reward given to the player for going through hell and back to get the emeralds. I don't know why people fail to understand this- *bricked for ranting for no reason*

I guess to be more on topic of the mod. I love it, I absolutely love it so damn much. the variety of levels will always surprise newcomers to SRB2 that there is a shit ton of talent out there, the modding community is well and alive and I'm really glad I got the chance to submit something for the Mod.

Though, anime will never rule me anytime soon. :B

Last edited:
Please no out-right spoiling the finale or the secrets.

Also because you disabled replying to your PMs: no, I will not make the final boss transform you into Super.

Last edited:
O
Sorry about that but, Isn't those sprites of BSonic are from SonicCE's sprites from 2.0? And if yes, so you have permission for them?

Yes, and i do.

Please no out-right spoiling the finale or the secrets.

Sorry about that Teh Real Salt.

Well it is one of the best wads i saw
But for my opinion,NPC will make it better. Like tropics for every boss you completed

This mod level pack is rather well done, with very original levels, and good music (even though some were from other games), as well with it making you go crazy, because of the hard as heck platforming in some levels.
I'm looking at you, Sky Labyrinth Zone!
Also, dat final boss tho.
Another thing is that you should add this quote from Lemmings in case someone goes ax-crazy over the game;
"WARNING
We are not responsible for:
Loss of sanity
Loss of hair
Loss of sleep"
Nuff' said, this is probably the weirdest, but biggest collab in SRB2 history.
10/10 for pain endurance, difficulty, insanity, music, and most importantly, the surrealism.
(Hold up, when was there a collab like this before?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back