• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2-based creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this file that can be played in srb2, but not in any gametype. It's like a new gametype in itself. I got the idea that maybe a lot of people have made wads like that. For example, that golf wad.(by the way, mine is CHECKERS) So, if you want, this is the place to show them.

Here's mine.

TRY CTF ON MINE

Hotdog, you jest. I've always wanted to do a SMB wad. If you do plan on turning this into a mod, perhaps I could help?

Omega was also talking about doing something similar, perhaps we could enlist him as well? *pokes teh Omega*

What do you mean it doesn't work? o.O

Edit: Woah! Beta1.wad is awesome, you should really think about finishing that O_O.
How'd you get the camera to stay in place?

There's just one problem, if you move before the script activates, the camera faces the wrong way..

I'd say it's amazing. in a way, you could almost use it to make the original sonic levels, and add a twist to them.

I have, and the only thing that I found was that metropolis-hydro... mix... thing... Oh, well. No biggie.

*makes his own*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back