• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
LargeImpartialAnkolewatusi.gif

Hooray for Axis2D.

Is it going to be worked into something more expansive? Right now it looks like short and unnecessary.

PointlessTemptingCockatiel.gif

Oh hey this is back. Thanks to SpiritCrusher for the gravity-changing turret.

(2spooky zone is on hold due to lack of ideas, unlike good old Gravity Garden here, which soon will have gravity hoops)

This looks pretty fun, I'll love to see what you have in mind involving the gravity changing concept.

What... is... THAT?! The boss idea is AWESOME, but the boss itself is... preety fucked up Weird. I would love to hear that small chat before the fight, but I can't since the GIF is too small.

This idea is great for bosses! Keep up the work!

also, donkey kracken final boss for vanilla pls

This going to be in future SRB2's new final boss or just that arena and this shaking scene before fight.

Yes, STJr is definitely going to completely scrap Egg Rock Core and Brak Eggman and replace them with a green ring in space and a banana-shooting Donkey Kong/kraken hybrid, respectively.

He's back again, and about time too.

I am glad it's for real.

edit: this isnt worth bumping the topic, but wow no one remembers dumbventure? or even sonimock?

Last edited:
I can't wait that I can fight for that donkey-kracken-wtf boss! Great that it's not a joke!

EnatAVM.png

Rise of the Chaos Muppet

(it spews fire from its trumpet hat and explodes when destroyed; also unfinished)

Man, I still can't get over all the gimmicks in this level. It's refreshing to have more ideas being created in 2.1. It feels like 2.1 has much more diversity than the older SRB2 versions.

I agree, this gives SRB2 a new feel, I have a feeling there is more in store for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back