Resource icon

Half-Life Scientist Character Pack!

NEW GENERATION OF CHARACTER MODS... why not?

the truth is not much to my liking the Half-Life video game. But you have created a NEW GENERATION for mods: character mods that look 3D but are not 3D, with more sprites in the animations making the illusion of 3D, I hope this new generation of mods continues.

the truth is not much to my liking the Half-Life video game. But you have created a NEW GENERATION for mods: character mods that look 3D but are not 3D, with more sprites in the animations making the illusion of 3D, I hope this new generation of mods continues.

Princess Drakyon did it already way before this, but i have to agree this actually looks alot 3D

Hey, I've been running HL1 scientist for a while now, really been enjoying it, but I got a few questions. Can you uh, incorporate Klaxon Beat into the character? I love b-hopping around the map like an absolute lunatic, despite it not doing anything beneficial. Klaxon Beat go hand-in-hand with b-hopping for me at least. This is one of the few characters I genuinely enjoy playing because of the simplicity, funniness and fun drawbacks that make the character truly unique amongst most characters on the MB to this day. Main drawback I'm talking about is how the acceleration is really poor, and you get a much lower top speed than other characters, so it really changes how you go about each level to a surprising degree, I'll leave a more thorough review later on, but right now I'm playing scientist on my server, so it may not be tonight. I'm serious though, props, even if you forgot about this character

this is a great character (character pack?) for Zombie escape, because they fit more realistically than characters like Dr. Eggman or Duke Nukeum

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back