• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tune no.

what tune number is get edgy in your SR pack? It's my second favourite sonic music in sonic history! :D

Man I'm looking everywhere for the special stage music! I love that song! I have all the Sonic Rush songs on my computer except that >_<.

Re: tune no.

tailzdude said:
what tune number is get edgy in your SR pack? It's my second favourite sonic music in sonic history! :D

O_MAP07M in the WAD and 7 in the game oh, and inuyasha... the SSmusic is in there.

Draykon said:
Google a program called: Advanced Audio Converter. Very usefull for switching between OGG and MP3.

I personally use ImToo MP3/OGG Converter. It's on a trial, but it never expires. :D

XWE doesn't have direct OGG-playback support. Export it, then listen to it in your media player of choice. WinAmp comes with OGG support built-in, and you can download a codec to install into Windows Media Player that lets it play OGG files.

Re: tune no.

Zanyhead said:
tailzdude said:

O_MAP07M in the WAD and 7 in the game oh, and inuyasha... the SSmusic is in there.

Thanks a bunch! I think you should start making Sonic Heroes music too.

New Update in about two weeks coming and it will include:

Back 2 Back for Hydro Plant and Deep Sea

Ethno Circus for Desolate Twilight and Arid Canyon

Ska Cha Cha for Starlit Warehouse and Dark city

Bomber Barbara for Nightmare Ring ,Midnight Abyss and Doomship

What U Need for Zero Ring

Wrapped In Black for Eggrock

And much, much more

EDIT: come on, isn't anybody excited?

it would just be awesome to have the music for Sonic Rush on all the levels of the final game. That is my favorite music from a single Sonic game.

UPDATE!!!!!!!! replaces all music in the main game except for:

Meadow match
Airborne Temple
Zim's Base

(go to red volcano for a matching suprise!)

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back