Crazy but true cutscene contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: Picture far too disturbing for words alone. Do not click if you are the least bit weak in the heart, pregnant, or under 14 years of age and you don't have a doctor's note. (It's to that point of screwed-up-ness)

... ... ... ... Yeah, somebody's probably gonna remove the link when they see how screwed up it is. >_> It's from Cho Aniki for Sega Saturn and Playstation. But if you don't think you can take it, here's a somewhat less disturbing one from the same series... Whee, what great games.

Forbidden

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, looks like you can't do it with a pop-up. >_>;

Yeah, I've seen this game. There are much worse shots of this game out there...like from it's opening sequence. >_<

Yes, I know, but I remembered these the best. :P
Oh there are so many fun pictures just sitting here at i-mockery...
lstalker-2.gif

Poor chicken.

Since the topic has died, looks like I win. I'm surprized noone mentioned Zero Wing.
Did you know that in Zero Wing, after you beat the last boss thing the first time, you get "CONGRATULATIONS!" and then these bean things come out and dance to the can can? I wonder if anyone made an ytmnd of this.

No, that's not the real ending, that's what you get for beating Easy mode. :lol: The real ending is a cutscene like the intro:
Zero Wing said:
CONGRATULATION !!
A.D.2111
ALL BASES OF CATS WERE
DESTROYED.
IT SEEMS TO BE PEACEFUL.
BUT IT IS INCORRECT.
CATS IS STILL ALIVE.
ZIG-01 MUST FIGHT
AGAINST CATS AGAIN.
AND DOWN WITH THEM
COMPLETELY! GOOD LUCK.
And I have the cancan the dancing beans use recorded and stuff if you want it.

Wait, what about me!? I hope I don't offend anyone for homophobic bigotry.

inthepink9jl.png

Terry Bogard just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. For one, 'wubba wubba' is either some kind of perversion of 'hubba hubba', or he's doing a hamburglar impersonation. For two, I don't want to hear about his donut king activities. For that matter, I consider him... FRUIT!

bigsilly8lz.png

In Fatal Fury 2/Special, he says more than plenty of dumb things. Like the time when he did the wolf howl, or in Fatal Fury 3 when he called Geese Howard a rapscallion. There is a HELL of a lot of Fatal Fury quotes that aren't here, most of them involving Joe Higashi, and of course Andy's Great Icecream Salesman quote. But this is chiefly an Engrish thingy, and I don't think whoever wrote this knew that 'big silly' is strictly an insult for homosexuals. Now I know what you're saying, you're saying "That's big silly GOOSE!" - well, what you can't see here is that this is what Terry says to you if you're Geese Howard! I officially rest my case. Terry Bogard is a fruit. Geese Howard is a rapscallion and a B-I-G G-U-Y. Hoo-freakin-ray!

niceness8ht.png

Um...yeah.

spunk4xi.png

Then don't eat it!

flustered0xo.png

Uh oh. I think Big Bear's hitting on me. Don't trust people with names like Big Bear!

syrup5mf.png

Krauser is demented... and a tad fruity, I think. Also, since when do taunts and rants come up like this!?

forgot0ce.png

Oh dear me... that's what you get for being old, and to think I trusted you to be the wisest man.

Shadow Hog said:
son3k_001.gif

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS

Yes, this is unedited. Try ducking to Knux's right when he's on the button there, you'll see what I mean. Eventually. It takes a few tries.

what happens??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back