Well Done

Im proud of ya man, great work on all the hard work you put for this mod and what is has become now. Keep up the Great work!

1 whole year, amazing. This character went from something that was charming to play, to a mod that reinvented how you play SRB2. So much polish and updates have made this into his own character.

This mod was a real journey to experience. Thank you, Icezer

v7.5b is out. This is a hotfix that corrected certain behaviors in hyper form. Apologies for the Day 1 patch but as they say, stuff happens.

The new music is cool but I still prefer the old one, time to use "tunes _NITAT"

Last edited:
nice but shoudln't we be worried about...... THE WHOLE ALT CAST!!!?????? this is just an idea so do not take this seriously

I am not asking I am having an idea I want to share

I think they meant the dude LITERALLY asking for Alt Tails and Alt Knuckles.

I'd be glad to potentially throw together an "Alt Metal", but that'll be a while, and might wind up resembling a "RBMetal" more, lol.

i forgot how to do super colors can some one tell me
For future clarification, super colors are not a part of Alt Sonic as of now. It got removed a little bit ago due to causing synch issues.

A very nice addon. I've gotten it via online servers and once I've played with him alone, he's pretty cool.

Last edited:
Finally we can change Hyper Music, this is the Perfect Update

Suggestion: add a Selection for Nights Mode music

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back