Friday Night Funkin' Thread.

Ello, this game has gone pretty popular late 2020, i had intrerests in this game and ive finally downloaded it a couple days ago, its a pretty great rhythm game, theres a bunch of mods with the community of this game, theese mods on Friday Night Funkin' are pretty neat! what do you guys think about Friday Night Funkin', and the mods, eh?

I never tried FNF for myself, only saw gameplay videos of it. However, by looking at the videos, the game looks amazing. I'm in love with the artstyle that they use for the game, and some of the songs can be a bop. The mods can also be fantastic, like one mod of a Crewmate I found that had the style of the promotional art, it was amazing. So yeah, FNF overall is an amazing game, and I hope to try it out for myself.

I never tried FNF for myself, only saw gameplay videos of it. However, by looking at the videos, the game looks amazing. I'm in love with the artstyle that they use for the game, and some of the songs can be a bop. The mods can also be fantastic, like one mod of a Crewmate I found that had the style of the promotional art, it was amazing. So yeah, FNF overall is an amazing game, and I hope to try it out for myself.

You can actually download it for free at its Itch.io page, and you can also play it on newgrounds too.

The game used to run at like 10 FPS, but with the latest update, the FPS in Tutorial, Week 1, and Week 6 have gone up. All the other weeks are the same, so I’ve had a mediocre experience with FNF.

i have had a really good expirience with fnf but i did break the right arrow key on my keyboard tho :(
so yea besides that its pretty good

It's a pretty cool game. Each song is a bop and the mods are amazing as the game is open-source. I have no problem with the game except it ran terrible on my computer(I play it on laptop) and Week 2 is much harder compared to every other week. You should try it.

what do you guys think about Friday Night Funkin', and the mods, eh?

I'm not too big of a fan, though I haven't really tried it. For me, the mods get annoying as I use GameBanana a lot for non-FNF games like Sonic games and they're always featured on the GameBanana homepage and they slow the GameBanana servers quite a bit sometimes. (No offense to FNF modders.)

I wish my computer could handle the game at all. But when i do have that little timeframe to actually play before it slowly dissects my computer, it's actually fun! The mods are cool too. My fav mod is fnf minus haha.

Edit: Full screen doesn't dissect my computer for whatever reason but on week 4 it does.

Now that i can actually play the game, i can say that it's more fun than it dissecting my computer. Dadbattle is the best but i replaced it with sansbattle.

Last edited:
Now since I actually tried out the game for myself I can talk about my experience

The game is really great. The songs are a bop and that artstyle is very funky. I've seemed to ace all of the songs on normal and the hard songs were a fun challenge. However whenever I charge my laptop the FPS drops. No clue how it keeps happening
Still an amazing game (a sort of homage to Newgrounds) and I'm kinda glad it's popular.

Now since I actually tried out the game for myself I can talk about my experience

The game is really great. The songs are a bop and that artstyle is very funky. I've seemed to ace all of the songs on normal and the hard songs were a fun challenge. However whenever I charge my laptop the FPS drops. No clue how it keeps happening
Still an amazing game (a sort of homage to Newgrounds) and I'm kinda glad it's popular.
it's gonna be a even bigger homage to ng when the tankman week releases

It's a pretty cool game. Each song is a bop and the mods are amazing as the game is open-source. I have no problem with the game except it ran terrible on my computer(I play it on laptop) and Week 2 is much harder compared to every other week. You should try it.
Week 2 is ez week 4 is the real deal. (mostly lag deal)

have you perhaps tried week 4? or are you a true gamer.

This game looks a lot like that one Rythm Heaven minigame with some Dance Dance Revolution gameplay added to it.

To be honest, the only Weeks where i actually lost, were on Week 2 and Week 6, taking 5 attempts on Spookeez, then 2 on Roses and 4 on Thorns (everything on Hard Mode, i mean)
Haven't really tried any mods yet though but i played some attempts on Hatsune Miku's where i lost a lot lol

Some people say that Roses sounds like Michael Jackson's music, other says that it sounds like Sonic The Hedgehog music... Well, they're kinda related, as i somehow kinda think of it as a Sonic The Hedgehog 3 styled song for some reason
best song in the game no cap

Good Game, The songs are "Fresh" GOTE´M LOL ok no and the mods are basicaly: 99% of the mods are just, SPAMING ARROWS (cof,cof, heckbeats, whitty, tricky, foolhardy, cof,cof) but yea nothing like heck............
No?

To be honest when it comes to rythm games I'd rather load up Step Mania, Ouendan or Space Channel 5...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back