New Sequeal to Pokemon DP (Pokemon platinum.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orangelink said:
You might want to read up on the info more next time. The "snake" Giratina is a new, different form of Giratina dubbed the "origin" form. Judging by it's name and how it looks, it's probably a young Giratina. But, you never can tell...

I was going to say like Deyoxis.Thats what came up to my mind.
Baby Giratina?*killed*

It's not a baby or an evolution. Either it's an alternate form *coughdeoxyscough* or it's a new sprite. Legendairies DON"T EVOLVE.

I've also heard rumors of "Mewthree" >_>.

MBMB said:
It's not a baby or an evolution. Either it's an alternate form *coughdeoxyscough* or it's a new sprite. Legendairies DON"T EVOLVE.

Thats the stupid pokemon that some person made in a hack of a pokemon game.
I doubt its in this game.

Also when I said baby Giratina I was being sarcastic.
In the post it said what I really meant was Deyoxis,like what you said now.

MBMB said:

Is Lucario considered legendary? Because he has a lower form..

giratinaorigineplatinumpf2.png

..The shading and shape of the wings look HORRIBLE. D:
Also, is encountering it at level 47 normal?

_Manic_ said:
giratinaorigineplatinumpf2.png

..The shading and shape of the wings look HORRIBLE. D:
Also, is encountering it at level 47 normal?

Remember thats at Mt.Cornett,(I hope).
Thats the level Palkia/Dialgia would be.

MBMB said:
Giratina ends up looking like this as a result from an addiction to crystal meth? *shot*

Actually, I think they're trying to make Giratina look more like the exact opposite of Arceus in a way.

God and Satan anyone? *shot again*

I was really thinking Darkrai was going to be the 3rd main legendary but I realise it makes more sense to put in Giratina because all three can travel between dimensions, (Palkia: space dimensions Dialga: time dimensions Giratina: reverse dimensions) though how he looks doesn't seem to fit and how Darkrai looks seems to fit better. (Also Regigigas doesn't seem fit to have a new form).

Sonic blue said:
I was really thinking Darkrai was going to be the 3rd main legendary but I realise it makes more sense to put in Giratina because all three can travel between dimensions, (Palkia: space dimensions Dialga: time dimensions Giratina: reverse dimensions) though how he looks doesn't seem to fit and how Darkrai looks seems to fit better. (Also Regigigas doesn't seem fit to have a new form).
I don't really think Darkrai would be the third main legendary in the 4th Generation anyway since it was ment to be event-only and I think Giratina would fit the bill more.

Well, the origin form of Giratina doesn't fit in together with Dialga and Palkia whereas the standard form in Diamond and Pearl does. In fact, the origin form seems to fit in together with Arceus more than anything else.

That's kind of what I was thinking. I bet Arceus will play a role in the story. Now, I'm sure it will stay event only, but it seems like it should be like Arceus tells the trainer about a threat to everyone and you need to stop it, and blah blah blah. That's what I think anyway.

I think that's a good idea, maybe they should have Arceus pop up shortly after when Giratina is unleashed to weaken it's power while the Lake Trio arrives to destroy the Red Chain or something like that. When Arceus does pop up it should be a glowing white shilouette and it makes distorted noises so you don't know what the heck it is until you get the Azure Flute at an event. It is "God" after all.

Er, is there anything new in this? Like any modes or features? The recent Pokémon games have been the same thing but with different overworlds.

Another reason why I realise Darkrai wouldn't fit. He is already the duo to Cressilia. Giratina didn't have a partner so now hes part of the trio. (I don't think event pokemon like Arceus appear in the main story at all)

The Dark Fox said:
Er, is there anything new in this? Like any modes or features? The recent Pokémon games have been the same thing but with different overworlds.

New costume.*Killed*

only reason I wouldn't get this: I have almost every freaking legendary (including event {don't ask how})

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back