How many different colors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to go in your bathroom at midnight in the pitch black and close your eyes in front of the mirror and try to get Bloody Mary to appear. :roll:

I did that once, but there wasn't any Bloody Mary. Instead, Little Bob's mother appeared in the bathtub with a can of whipped cream, begging for a sponge bath. We had to butter her up to pry her out of the tub, but she conveniently had several sticks of butter concealed on her person. Which was quite a feat, as she wasn't wearing anything at the time.

We need to spray the tub down with Lysol every other day, or the mold gets out of control, in which case, we need to call the exorcist.

:eek: XD thats a funny little story :P Maybe a lepricuan will appear if I chant tiny red man who likes gold. :roll:

We tried that once, too.

A midget crawled out of the medicine cabinet and kicked me in the nads.

Actually, it did. I was watching right there in the corner. We tried to tell Time magazine of our amazing tale, but they didn't believe us so we took our idea and made a giant, $12,000,000 movie that you will likely never see.

Mimiru said:
Suuure it did >_> *gives Ritz his 'medicine'*

Since you put medicine in quotes, that could be taken the wrong way or the VERY wrong way.

*runs away*

Shuffle said:
Mimiru said:
Suuure it did >_> *gives Ritz his 'medicine'*

Since you put medicine in quotes, that could be taken the wrong way or the VERY wrong way.
More likely the EXTREMELY VERY wrong way, specially for certain black hedgehog with some red stripes in his spikes and ears and blue shoes. *runs away*

EDIT: typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back