Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
verifiaman said:
Yeah I saw his level. Its Awesome!

You mean my Wacky Track Zone? It's the second NiGHTS race I ever created...

And Glaber, I chose to submit Backwards Race Zone as my NiGHTS race this contest.

Kaysakado, it's quite obvious to me that you are not very good at rating maps. You always rate them painfully high, and you seem to miss a lot of issues with the maps when trying to critique.

I've got a Circuit map going, and I may be able to finish it in time for the contest. But, I'm not sure yet.

Gonna try Dimensional Zone Act 3 again for 1P? I think you should just start over; the beta you sent me has really no hope of winning, especially with Blade's level and my level in there. Focus on making the gameplay not dull...

That's no where NEAR complete right now. That's gonna be a while before I can send in a complete state. No, this is a different level completely, called "Cosmic Road". It was originally going to be "Star City" and be a remake of the level from Diddy Kong Racing, but that idea was scrapped pretty quickly.

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Orangelink said:
Umm, what viruses? Last I checked, no contests had viruses in them...

I had A virus in Acid Missile, Which he made! THank god for my Virus Eliminator

Uh, seriously, get some real antivirus software. Acid Missile has no viruses at all, and anything that reports it to actually have viruses is probably overly paranoid and not something good to keep.

If you seriously think that Acid Missile has a virus, please, explain why no one else is having any problems with it. Really, get a clue. Spreading misinformation is a bad thing.

Maybe it's because "Acid Missle"sounds like a name for a virus and it never bothered to scan it to find out? I dunno. I'm just rambling here.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Aww, Sonict, why don't you make any OLDC maps anymore? You come up with some of the greatest conceptual wins.

None of my maps won though. Some of them were close however. I personally haven't played SRB2 since the 1.1 Beta. I am more less done with the game atm. I am just currently finding other things to do in the meantime. Right now, I just had an awesome Team Fortress 2 night with the people on IRC. It was epic.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Simsmagic said:
Maybe it's because "Acid Missle"sounds like a name for a virus and it never bothered to scan it to find out? I dunno. I'm just rambling here.

...Um, I thought we were discussing the contest...
I was commenting on the virus thing, but yeah...

Anyways, Cosmic Road may be complete in time, but it would probably be close, because I'm in a bit of a block right now.

No, you found a thread about someone who has a paranoid parent who thinks everything has a virus. There's a difference.

Dark Warrior said:
No, you found a thread about someone who has a paranoid parent who thinks everything has a virus. There's a difference.
Just swap out "Parent's" with "Anti-Virus scanner"

(On Topic)
I Was making a level for the contest but about a month ago, I got a new computer and forgot to put it on my portable hard drive. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back