TAL2 MT_TAILSOVERLAY sprites lose vertical offset if on a Gunslinger w/ offset 59, 30

Icalasari

I tried to get screenshots by exaggerating the vertical offset to make it obvious but it didn't replicate without an offset of 59 or 30. I suspect it's every vertical offset below a specific number

Made it a big blue square to figure out roughly what was going on (and coloured squares in general to find out which frame Gunslinger was calling from). Notice with Gunslinger used you can see the tops of the ears and the control gem, but when falling forward through water, it goes to the proper offset

srb20052.png

srb20051.png

EDIT: I also have replicated this in unmodded by using Devmode to give Tails the Gunslinger ability, his tails drop right off his bum, the reason I used my mod to demonstrate the issue is it's more subtle on Tails due to how big his tails already are and the lower offset difference

srb20057.png

Attachments

• srb20024.gif
    srb20024.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Error is still present in current versions. At this point I am thinking of just submitting my mod and if I get dinged because the tails fall off his ass, just link here

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back