What character do you want to be in srb2 kart

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Noid is in this pack already, if you were wondering. For the interest of this thread also, the chart of characters on the Wiki could be referred to, and from there you can make deductions as to whom isn't already a Kart character still.

I'm unsure if I should entertain this topic with an answer to that question regardless though because replies may start to waltz around under the guise of requests, which are frowned upon. Make sure to read Forum Rule #15 in the newly-written Forum Rules page

Yeah, I'm just gonna lock this up, I can't see this being anything but an excuse for people to post requests, or just post about characters they want without even looking to see if the character ha already been made. We on the Kart Krew staff also don't take suggestions for who to put in the game's base/bonus roster, so don't bother doing that either; we already got our plans. as Llitchiel was kind enough to point out, we have the Chart of Characters on the Wiki if you want to look up a character (until we get better MB search functionality), so just use that to find (with Ctrl+F) a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back