Redy

Let's a go! It's Mario time

A pretty simple course, based on Super Mario Bros theme levels (Except water because i thought the course was already getting long enough)

I used a blue map based on the one of MK8

I hope you enoy it

Attachments

• kart0045.png
    kart0045.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,306
  • kart0046.png
    kart0046.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,036
  • kart0047.png
    kart0047.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 883
  • kart0049.png
    kart0049.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 864
  • KR_SuperMarioCourse-v1.1.rar
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,168
Last edited:
Welcome to Releases!

I think you should brighten up the tunnel area, a lot of things just aren't properly visible at all in there, such as the grating.

Brighting up

Welcome to Releases!

I think you should brighten up the tunnel area, a lot of things just aren't properly visible at all in there, such as the grating.

By this you mean the blue area or the castle area? or both?

I do enjoy the aesthetic for this stage, but there are a few things that I should point out so that it doesn't feel poorly criticized by others.

When taking the main course, I would recommend adding a checkpoint here when you are about to approach the springs near the green pipe into the underground section.

View attachment kart0001.gif

While the Underground and Castle sections being darker is a nice touch, I think you made it too dark since it makes it impossible to know where you are going. The gifs here have the gamma settings at the highest level to indicate the problem.

View attachment kart0002.gif

View attachment kart0006.gif

For the shortcut in my opinion, the sneaker panels would probably be better if they were moved back a bit since there is not much time to turn left, also the checkpoint in the shortcut route should be pushed back a little bit.

View attachment kart0007.gif

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back