Mystic Realm 4.4 Beta Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh...on MRZ, I killed eggman, yet ye just stood there, and kept on firing shoots. 0.0 The game didnt end, either

The AGZ3 on MR v4.3 had the exit covered up, but the ceiling on v4.4's is not. And apparently, The walls there aren't No Climb tagged so I ended the level with Knuckles.

The "Making of MR4" thing is seriouly broken. It shows the first screen of text, MR3's rotation, MR4's planed rotation, the first screen with a background, and then it ends.

Spazzo said:
uh...on MRZ, I killed eggman, yet ye just stood there, and kept on firing shoots. 0.0 The game didnt end, either

It does that sometimes. Usually when you added a character or used devmode.

Now I'm just curious, but how do you make those gamedata files? And where is this gamedata for? I don't see any unlockables, or hidden cutscenes. All I can think of is saving emblems.

I downloaded this and started playing earlier today. I got to Flame Rift 3, and Eggman just flew away and the capsule came out without doing anything. In the upper-left corner it said:

Error: No axis found!
Error: Boss2 has no target!

As a result, I got about a 7-second time. Reading the posts, it seems to have not happened to anyone else. But still, I got it.

EDIT: It happened again at Midnight Freeze. This time I thought enough to get a screenshot.

You can see that my time is four seconds, and I'm standing on the capsule, plus the error messages in the upper-left corner.

Yeah, that's because AJ changed how the axis points work after I released this, and I haven't updated it yet. Thanks for the reminder, though.

Hmm... Mystic...
Since you added custom textures to the wad, why haven't added a sand wall texture for Jade Coast?
Instead of GFZROCK to create "sand ramps"?
PS:Excuse me, but how do I get to the special stages?

Find the Mystic Temple hidden in Act 2 of each zone. Jump on it, it'll tell you that the emerald stage has been activated. Beat the level without dieing, and you're there.keep in mind, they aren't traditional special stages, they're like a harder level with a similar theme to the main level. The emerald will be at the end of these stages.

Actually, RA, as of 4.3 (?) you can die after triggering temples and still exit to the emerald stage.

If the DNS server is working for you, the original post download has been updated. Most of the complaints or issues in the original version have been resolved.

Found An Graphical error In arena zone:

srb20010mh0.png

I was playing in software mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back