• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Official SUGOI trilogy port project

LJ Sonic bugfix

I fixed a major, game breaking bug with LJ Sonic.

Attachments

• LJSonic.7z
    140.8 KB · Views: 318
I wish I could help with porting my own 2 levels but I didn't really have time, been busy with some other things :( the least I can do is point you to the more up-to-date version of Quandary Canyon Zone from my Apologue Pack if you want a port that's ready to use, it's also slightly tweaked visually in many areas to make it visually more consistent. The other level shouldn't be too hard to port over. Just thought I'd let you know.

Last edited:
I fixed a major, game breaking bug with LJ Sonic.

You should probably update your first post with the new version!

• If you need to make a revision after uploading, please update your first post. Don't upload it in a new post, and don't send it to me directly. You can make another post saying your first post has been updated, though.

While I was unable to get the revamped version done, I was at least able to fix up the original. With that said, here's the SUGOI Trilogy Version of Lush Meadow Zone.

This level is great, you have a really great understanding of the game's controls and physics and what makes a level fun to play! The emblems are all cheekily hid, but not too cheeky where they're annoying. The song-choice being kinda repetitive is the only complaint I have.

Hi. The PK3 here contains both the Lilac Conservatory remake I submitted to the MB some months ago along with a full remake of Lilac Acreage Zone with both old and new things in it. Many textures are shared between each-other, which is why they're combined into one PK3. Also, I hope the new digital music that was used for LCZ's remake isn't too big of a deal, it was chosen far before the idea of a proper Sugoi port were in the public conscious...

EDIT: I FORGOT A DEATH PIT.

update two: multiple visual changes and also that digital music isn't a thing anymore. also musicdef.

These are excellent. The terrain is super varied and I love the music/Kirby theming!

Can't wait to play and eventually maybe go back to running the mods... I have been kinda hoping for this in a good while... Just 2 questions tho...

1 With the ports will the requirement for emblems (For the final boss) be brought up in each pack or no?

2 In Kimokawaii will the final boss be easier to defeat as I remember it being a bit difficult in the original version?

Can't wait to play and eventually maybe go back to running the mods... I have been kinda hoping for this in a good while... Just 2 questions tho...

1 With the ports will the requirement for emblems (For the final boss) be brought up in each pack or no?

2 In Kimokawaii will the final boss be easier to defeat as I remember it being a bit difficult in the original version?

here is a tip: with the controller you have more control with the characters because you can walk very slowly. that can help with dodging

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm taking my updated levels for this project and releasing them in my Level pack.

hey so this is still in active development right? (sorry if this is annoying I'm just really hyped to play these maps again)

hello do you still active in this port? if you still working i will give you some footage recorded by me to help you with some trailers

The mods will be done when they are done. I am sure you will receive updates on the matter in due time, Do not bother asking again. We have a rule against bumping, you know.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back