Resource icon

[Open Assets] Super Sharing

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

TrustyGun

aka. Exoticus
attachment.php

An addon that allows players in a Super Form to give a boost to nearby players. Go back and help your friends, or let the entire server gain the benefits of going Super!
Commands:
ss_help: Tells you all of this information in game.
ss_ring_penalty_cap: If you are sharing with more players then this, you get double ring loss. Set it to 0 to disable this behavior, which is the default. Default: 0
ss_sharing_effect: Determines what type of boost players get. 0/Fast for just sneakers, 1/Invincibility for just invincibility, and 2/Full for both. Default: 2/Full

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 6,352
  • VL_Super_Sharing-v1.1.lua
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,084
Last edited:
Whoops.. Just uploaded a new version that removed a line of debug code that I accidentally left in.

Fun fact: This was a proposed concept during 2.2 development that only didn't get added for release because of uncertainty over what distance the boosts for other players would be allowed to persist at. The visual was gonna be a Super Shield ala the finale to Sonic Heroes :P So nice work for making the idea independently manifest!!

I like the idea but I'm wondering why the host of the server would put this instead of everyone super

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back