Account deletion request / goodbye :)

u4704

I'm currently cleaning up the list of over 100 accounts in my password manager.

Since I have been relatively active in this community, I'm making this request public, as a goodbye message. 🙂

It has been a fun time, and I am very happy to see how this project has evolved. I started playing this game when Sonic had multithok and "Chaos mode" was a thing, but Castle Eggman Zone was not a secret and Techno Hill Zone had three acts. This was Final Demo 1.01 or its later patch "1.04", released June 2003 or September 2003, and obsoleted by the multithok removal in Final Demo 1.08, January 2004, according to the Archived Versions page. I remember an instruction manual (.doc?) that explained the various shield monitors and other items, featuring an image of Sonic holding up a stop sign, and Tails using strange flight controls.

Perhaps someone remembers the "dedicated 24/7 VPS"? I have found at least one YouTube video of a CTF netgame on the server. đź’š

When I unlocked Techno Legacy Zone in SRB2 2.2, the wonderful childhood memories came back. This is an amazing project, and it has evolved beautifully.

I have two requests:
* Please delete this account without deleting its posts.
* Please consider freely licensing the entire game including its graphics and music one day.

Last edited:
We don't make a habit of deleting accounts on the message boards last I recall (unless they were created only for ban evasion/vandalism purposes), if people don't want to use their accounts anymore ...just don't use them?

Anyway see you I guess.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back