What's Your Favourite Anime/Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is indeed another thread much like this. I don't see the harm in there being another, and I can't actually find it in the most recent pages. So, yeah.

Also, inb4 Mystic: Scrapped Princess. I watched it while it was being fansubbed back in 2003. It was a masterpiece then, and I've watched it again no less than three times.

A close second is Black Lagoon, my favorite "realistic" anime series. It's about modern-day, real world pirates (as opposed to One Piece pirates). It's awesome.

Naruto, Pokémon (the older one, backwards from Giotto league), Bleach, Neon genesis evangelion, Humanoid monster bem and Samurai X.
Pretty large huh?

The last time I ever saw an anime was gosh... Years ago, but in that time I remember myself liking Saint Seiya and Shaman King and Evangelion.

The ONLY and ONLY anime i like is Bleach. (Note the ONLY)

And i absolutely HATE Naruto more than the rest of 'em.

No no no, you're all doing it wrong.

Hayao Miyazaki

So much win.

ON Topic: I would have to say
*Hunter x Hunter

*Mushi shi

*Shingu (good plot but head-shaking voice acting)

*Akira

*Howl's Moving castle

*Noein

*Gurren Laggan

*xxxholic (From the creators of cardcaptors & Tubasa. What did you think it was mortal.....)

*Now and then, here and there (actual title of the series. Look it up on wikipedia. This show is unlike anything you'll ever see in your life of watching anime)

*Blood:The last vampire & Blood + (Blood + is the conclusion to the movie Blood)

*Neon Genesis: Evagelion

This is basically my top 13 of anime that have decent to fresh plots & entertainment. I suggest some of you to see these (minus Evagelion. Almost everyone has seen that. That and it didn't have a plot period.)

Last edited:
None of them.
honestly why comment to something where you're not going to say anything relevent, to the topic.

Anyways
Manga:
Naruto
Bleach
Anime:
Bleach
Naruto
FMA
Lucky Star
DBZ
Anime Video Games:
Disgaea
Blazblue
Pokemon
MegaMan
Sonic
Spectrobes
Kirby

So far thats about it.

Azumanga Daioh
Lucky Star
and alot more animes that I really think I shouldn't reveal...o and I have a massive dislike for the U.S. versions of some animes.

DragonBall Z was an early guilty pleasure as a child.
Apart from that... nothing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back