Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Fries

• Salad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of these really. I'm mostly a fan of Italian food (except spaghetti. No proper way to eat it without looking like a slob). But out of these, I'd pick hamburger. Especially with cheese. Mmmm.....

EvilCowSlayer said:
None of these really. I'm mostly a fan of Italian food (except spaghetti. No proper way to eat it without looking like a slob). But out of these, I'd pick hamburger. Especially with cheese. Mmmm.....

What are you talking about? You stick your fork in the middle and twist it around your fork and eat it.. if you do it right, you don't look like a slob at all. O_o

You know I'm too lazy to do that. :D

No, seriously, it's just always that strand hanging out that doesn't want to get on your fork.

I'm more a fan of ziti and penne rigate.

hotdog003 said:
HEY I THINK I GET THE B^D THING NOW. It's supposed to be a freakish smiley, isn't it? Meh.

Personally, I love fast food. During the entirety of my trip, we've all been living off of McDonalds. And due to my metabolism, I don't have to worry about fat much, though that'll no doubt change once I hit 30. :/

By the way, there was already a "What's your favorite food" topic floating around here. Oh well, voted for pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back