Error with v2.2.7 Patch

I already have v2.2.6, and I have installed every patch since v2.2.3 with no problems. However, when I tried to install the v2.2.7 patch, I get an error. It says, "The code execution cannot proceed because SDL2_mixer_ext.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I had the patch installer on my desktop, so I deleted it, and reinstalled it to my SRB2 folder to see if that would help. I still got the same error. Has anyone else had this problem, and if you did, do you know how to fix it?

Ami no me sale wey :Y
HAHA NO SABES ESPAÑOL¡

Jokes on you i know some spanish >:>

And about the patch file, it usually creates a folder called "SRB2 v2.2", did you import the files from there and replace the files on your srb2 folder with those ones? If you did them i think you should install the full 2.2.7 version on a separate folder and drag your saves and game data there. (There were a lot of people that had problems with the patch file and i don't know why :/)

I don't know what you mean but hey, I understood more or less :/, if I have V2.2.7 -_-
Now they are racist >:V
Never mind -_- And I repeat the United States and one day I want to go there :D

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

And if they think I don't like me, they fuck their mother fuckers >:V

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

And it seems weird to say it but it is not that please do not pass :C

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

9k=

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

jokes on you i know some spanish >:>

and about the patch file, it usually creates a folder called "srb2 v2.2", did you import the files from there and replace the files on your srb2 folder with those ones? If you did them i think you should install the full 2.2.7 version on a separate folder and drag your saves and game data there. (there were a lot of people that had problems with the patch file and i don't know why :/)
chingas a tu madre putooo¡¡

I can’t really drag the new patch folder into my srb2 folder because the error stops it from being created. I can try again, but I may have to do what you said and install the new version and transfer my game data. Do you know how to do that?

You two, can you please focus on the fact that this is a tech support thread? If you can't help the original poster, refrain from useless discussion and go do something else.

I can’t really drag the new patch folder into my srb2 folder because the error stops it from being created. I can try again, but I may have to do what you said and install the new version and transfer my game data. Do you know how to do that?

Yeah, if you see a file on your srb2 folder called "gamedata.dat", there is where all your data is stored, you can make a copy of it in case you want to save your progress. Also the slot saves are called "srb2savXX" (XX means the number of the save file) if you want to continue an adventure you were doing with a character, you can make a copy of it too. (or you can simply drag then to the srb2 folder that you want them to do.

You two, can you please focus on the fact that this is a tech support thread? If you can't help the original poster, refrain from useless discussion and go do something else.

Yeah, my bad, i already removed the message since it was not appropriated, thanks for warning me tho.

I downloaded the missing file and put it in my SRB2 folder, but now, I get multiple errors that say I am missing multiple files. However, I have all of them in the folder, so they aren't actually missing. I might have to just install the full release and transfer my saves.

Yeah, i don't know if you have knowledge about it, i mean, bassicaly everyone does but v2.2.8 is now out and you can install the full download (but yeah, as usual don't forget about your saves if you want to continue your progress)

I ended up just installing the full 2.2.8 release and transferring my saves. I didn’t get all of my save files back, but I still have all of the emblems and unlockables

I ended up just installing the full 2.2.8 release and transferring my saves. I didn’t get all of my save files back, but I still have all of the emblems and unlockables

Thats good to know i guess, is everything alright? Do you fell okay about your savings right now? Cause i have some savings like a sonic completed slot, if you want it i can share it to you if that makes you fell better. Oh, if you didn't knew yet, the save files are called "Srb2savXX" (XX means the number of the save file) it depends on how many you have, like, if you have like 2 save slots then you would have 2 save files named srb2sav01 and srb2sav02 depending on where you saved and which slots. If you still have those, you can simply drag and drop them to your srb2 folder.

Last edited:
Thats good to know i guess, is everything alright? Do you fell okay about your savings right now? Cause i have some savings like a sonic completed slot, if you want it i can share it to you if that makes you fell better.

Nah, I’m fine, thanks though. I don’t see myself really playing single player anymore after I beat it with every character, and I do have level select for when I want to play any of the levels. All that really matters is the stuff I unlocked, as I spent a very long time getting all 200 emblems.

Nah, I’m fine, thanks though. I don’t see myself really playing single player anymore after I beat it with every character, and I do have level select for when I want to play any of the levels. All that really matters is the stuff I unlocked, as I spent a very long time getting all 200 emblems.

Oh, thats impressive, welcome to the 200 emblems gang lol. Congrats on completing the game 100% but i suggest you to do something after that. You open srb2 as vannila, go to greenflower zone 1 and check the 1st house door :>

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back