information for where to find hangout maps

leonlight

Hello everyone, i am NOT asking for links, i just want information, on where can i find casual/hangout maps, since in the level section there are almost no hangout maps, and i keep seeing people online getting new hangout maps and i wonder where do they get them from, please provide me only with information that i can search for myself, don't share any links

Yeah, I would kinda like a section for hangout maps myself at some point in the future. As it is, I think they sort of just get distributed/passed around through server downloading. The community used to have something weird against hangout/rp, but I think thankfully that elitism went and died a few years ago.

SpectrumUK's server (up right now on the Master Server) usually hosts with a large collection of hangout maps and assets that can be obtained via a Google Drive link written on their server's name (which are ultimately needed to join the server itself).

Yeah, I would kinda like a section for hangout maps myself at some point in the future. As it is, I think they sort of just get distributed/passed around through server downloading. The community used to have something weird against hangout/rp, but I think thankfully that elitism went and died a few years ago.

a hangout maps section would be a good releases subsection, i agree, since normal levels and them are completely different in design and use cases.

thanks tatsuru, but like everyone else, i will admit, it would be very nice to have a hangout section instead of feeling uncomfortable to ask people on discord if they can share

and please don't get the wrong idea, i don't harass anyone, if someone says no i thank him for the response and move on

Last edited:
We don't have separate sections for levels of different gametypes because they haven't been needed yet, and of course, hangout levels are welcome in the Levels subforum as well. The fact that there aren't that many just means the authors don't want to submit them and there's nothing we can do about that.

Last edited:
thanks Tatsuru for the recommendation, the server you said had a lot of hangout maps and i'm happy with them, but it's unfortunate no one uploaded hangouts maps in the level's section i guess, but like you said, nothing can be done

Well I've had plans of uploading my hangout map for a while, knowing now I can. So I am hoping it goes through.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back