• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

meanwhile in trustygun's editing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrustyGun

aka. Exoticus
So hey. I'm making another map for SRB2! This time around, it's going to be a chill forest-style level. It's called Grassland Bash Zone.
attachment.php

Snaily:
attachment.php

Party-Bomber:
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 219
  • srb20037.gif
    srb20037.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 804
  • srb20038.gif
    srb20038.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 786
Your level seems to be coming along nicely so far! It looks very stylised. Only criticism I have at the moment is that I think jumping on top of a Snaily should bounce the player off, like how Mighty bounces off spikes, instead of knocking them back as if they got hurt.

A level full of what looks like custom assets is always nice to have.

Do you also find Lua clicking with you more easily than SOC, despite the latter being intended to be easier? That is the case for me.

I haven't posted in a while.. but I have been working on GBZ. Here's a progress update.

attachment.php

I decide to take PencilVoid's advice and changed the animation that happens when you boink a Snaily.

attachment.php

And finally, I decided to change the color of the sky, since I felt that it didn't contrast enough with the ground textures. Which one is better?

attachment.php

If I have to give an estimate to how much I've completed so far, I'd have to say just a little under 40%. I'm planning to submit this to the ULDC, so hopefully I'll have it done by May 1st!

Attachments

• srb20017.png
    srb20017.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 396
  • srb20018.png
    srb20018.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 405
  • srb20060.gif
    srb20060.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 423
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back