Streets™

attachment.php

A compilation of all of the characters that I have either created or commissioned! Currently a total of eight characters are planned, but there always could be more added in the future.

As of Version 3, there is now a Zip file including separate Pk3's for each character, so they no longer have to all be used at once.

Current Characters:
Nino - Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
attachment.php

"I'm Nino, a member of the Black Fang! Oh, well...I guess these days I'm just a regular ol' mage." [Stats: 7,3]

A former member of the Black Fang, Nino is more than ready to prove that she has what it takes! (Despite her lack of formal training.)
Her sprites were drawn by Lancerforce, who's own character pack can be found at: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=44402

Lysithea - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
attachment.php

"Lysithea von Ordelia, present! Is this...this month's assignment? And where is the professor?" [Stats: 4,3]

The eldest daughter of House Ordelia, Lysithea is a talented student with an exceptional work ethic, as she is always looking to better herself. Just... do her a favor and don't use her on any spooky tracks like Eerie Catacombs or Melty Manor. She miiiight hate your guts if you do.
Her sprites were drawn by uRiuRo, a talented pixel artist whose work can be found at: https://twitter.com/Mia_uRi

Sakura - Fire Emblem Fates
attachment.php

"
I'm a princess from the Kingdom of Hoshido. But, please, call me Sakura. I'm delighted to be here!" [Stats: 2,4]

The youngest daughter of the Hoshidan royal family, Sakura is determined to overcome her shyness and prove that she has what it takes to win!
Her Sprites were drawn by Dimpsuu, who's own character pack can be found at: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=44263
Also this is the last Fire Emblem character that will appear in this pack for a long while I promise

Geralt of Rivia - The Witcher
attachment.php

"
What is this place? Go-Kart racing? Ugh... Crap like this... It's exactly why I HATE portals." [Stats: 8,8]

Touted by many to be the greatest swordsman alive, Geralt the White Wolf makes his way into the realm of SRB2 Kart! He seems to have a tendency to make guest appearances all over the place nowadays, doesn't he?
His sprites were drawn by Fontes, who is currently working on a really cool game called Dunkehr! Learn more at his patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/fontes

Wriggle Nightbug - Touhou 8: Imperishable Night
attachment.php

"Are the fireflies brighter than usual, or is it just your imagination? Tonight will be a long night." [Stats: 7,1]

Wriggle Nightbug is a firefly youkai with the ability to control other insects. She likes using her ability to direct concerted performances for her own amusement, as well as to attack humans who underestimate her significance or the importance of insects in general. Hopefully she doesn't get squished out on the track...

Amber - Genshin Impact
attachment.php

"
Outrider Amber reporting for duty! Just say the word if you ever need my help!" [Stats: 4,5]

Always energetic and full of life, Amber's the best - albeit only - Outrider of the Knights of Favonius. Only time will tell if her skills with a glider translate well to a kart though!
Her Sprites were drawn by Dimpsuu, who's own character pack can be found at: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=44263

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Lancerforce
for creating Nino's sprites.
uRiuRo for creating Lysithea's sprites.
Dimpsuu for creating Sakura and Amber's sprites.
Fontes for creating Geralt's sprites.
Chengi for creating Wriggle's goalpost sprite.

Attachments

• gif1.gif
    gif1.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 369
  • gif2.gif
    gif2.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 367
  • gif3.gif
    gif3.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 295
  • gif4.gif
    gif4.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 375
  • gif5.gif
    gif5.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 257
  • gif6.gif
    gif6.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 529
  • V4 FINAL.jpg
    V4 FINAL.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 16,943
  • char01.jpg
    char01.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 5,916
  • char02.jpg
    char02.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 5,909
  • char03.jpg
    char03.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 5,764
  • char04.jpg
    char04.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 5,261
  • char05.jpg
    char05.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 5,518
  • char06.jpg
    char06.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 6,104
  • KC_StreetsCharPack-v4.pk3
    1.9 MB · Views: 569
  • StreetsCharPackINDIVIDUAL_R4.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 792
Last edited:
Version 1.2 has been posted! Fixed an issue where her second Boost and Attack quotes were never playing in-game. Hopefully this will be the last bugfix.

Surprise! This thread has been updated into the Streets Character pack! All future characters I add will be posted here for the sake of convenience!

Hm... those are some mysterious looking silhouettes at the top. Who do you think they all could be?

V1 Changelog:
- Moved Nino to this character pack.
- Added Lysithea!

This is so incredible...i just entered here and now i got more FE Mods...not that i'm complaining though

This is so incredible...i just entered here and now i got more FE Mods...not that i'm complaining though

and here i am still waiting for either Lloyd Irving and/or Luke Fon Fabre from "Tales of" to be added (though i know i can make them,but i don't have photoshop,and Paint is really a pain to use)

Wait... the 3rd silhouette, is that the guy who run fast with a baseball bat?

And the last is another great Sega serie that started on the Arcade and Master System?

Updated to Version 2! Changelog is as follows:
- Nino and Lysithea have received one new voice line each.
- Sakura has been added!
- Geralt of Rivia has been added!

Updated to Version 3! Changelog is as follows:
- Wriggle Nightbug has been added!
- A new Zip file has been added that allows for each character to be loaded separately.

And to those wondering were the silhouettes for Misako and Kyoko have gone, I'll just be frank: I lost the motivation to work on them. Sorry to those who may have been looking forward to that. I might return to that idea some day.

i'm waiting for Claude from GTA III to be in that pack.

Last edited:
Updated to Version 4! Two updates within the same month? It's more likely than you think...
Changelog is as follows:
- Amber has been added! An individual Pk3 file for her is also now included in the ZIP.

In hindsight, I probably should have waited until Amber was done before pushing Wriggle out the gate. Sorry about that!

Streets™ updated The Streets™ Character Pack! [V5: Featuring Annette from Fire Emblem Three Houses!] with a new update entry:

The Streets™ Character Pack! [V5: Featuring Annette from Fire Emblem Three Houses!]

View attachment 62555Been a long while, but the Streets™ Character Pack has finally been updated to Version 5!

A small update all things considered, but changes include:
- Annette added as a new character! (Thanks Arrietty! 😀)
- Nino and Lysithea's voice clips have been updated.
- Scout and Soldier have been scrapped seeing as they are already in Aaron's char pack.

View attachment 62556

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back