Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Before I get into the meat of this package let me give you a small rundown of how this came to be.

attachment.php

Long long ago there was a game called Sonic Robo Blast 2, and long ago there was a TV show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Sometime after, a spriter named urimas took the characters from that TV show and turned them into sprites with multiple rotations, and then shortly after those sprites were taken and put into SRB2.

This is more or less the same thing, but with SRB2Kart and some modifications to the original sprites so they can turn their heads to drift, react to getting hit, and some other customs for elements such as the signpost, the "Wanted" mugshots, and the minimap icons.

tl;dr it's the same Pony sprites you remember but now they're in go-karts.

attachment.php

This pack contains the entirety of the Mane Six each with six unique stat spreads, covering all but three speed/weight classes.

• Twilight Sparkle (6,5) is the most balanced of the bunch and is a good all-arounder.
  • Fluttershy (4,1) can take turns like no one's business and has decent recovery but is easily knocked around.
  • Rarity (3,6) may not be quick but she's good at getting out of sticky situations and is good at building up drift boosts.
  • Applejack (5,7) is decently heavy from all her work on the farm and can maintain a good pace while building up drifts and pushing away others.
  • Rainbow Dash (9,3) is fast (duh) but if she Rainbow Crashes it'll take her some effort to get back on the track.
  • Pinkie Pie (7,4) just does her thing.

attachment.php

Everypony comes with voice clips taken from various voice collection montages (including the mobile game) and everyone (sans Rarity and Rainbow Dash) is colored to give them two-tone support so you can get crazy with different mane/coat colors.

Credits:
  • urimas: Original pony sprites
  • Superjustinbros: Kart conversions and new spritework

Attachments

• kart0673.png
    kart0673.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 11,259
  • kart0433.gif
    kart0433.gif
    873.2 KB · Views: 11,607
  • kart0434.gif
    kart0434.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 9,323
  • KC_MLP_Pack_v1.pk3
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,121
  • KC_MLP_Pack_v1a.pk3
    2.1 MB · Views: 678
Last edited:
"There are no restrictions on how these are used as long as I'm credited and they are used for NON-PROFIT and linked back here" Good thing this is in the source you linked back to or getting permission to use these sprites would have been a bit harder!

Well, pony kart time.

I feel like someone's gonna kill me if I host this, they join, and notice what I added. I'm willing to give it a shot anyways, since I have no regrets and like the characters anyways.

emote.png
(Yes the LeSanae face is necessary, as I use it in about every situation.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back