SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSX said:
Does this mean you make springs shoot up in the air?
And when you thok, the thok keeps moving but you stop?

Nope,

Springs propell YOU
MT_Thok spawns YOU (Though I doubt that could be emplimented)

Unfortunately YOU propel springs would make most of SRB2's levels completely unbeatable as Sonic.

Rings...shoot you! A bomb ring makes YOU explode. A homing rings makes YOU home in on enemies. And that kinda stuff. Although I don't know for sure whether thats in it already.

In Soviet Russia Blast 2, a dumbass is YOU! :D
No, I did not make springs bounce off you, thok objects get thrown by you, etc. but Crawlas attempt to jump on you, bots attempt to walk in front of you, Detons run from you,... Meh.

No, I didn't make rings drop YOU when you are shot at them, nor did I make them try to aim for eachother. Otherwise, they would do so. Sorry.

Some things I can't do, like making water fall in YOU...

It's a simple concept, really.
Just another crazy feature that makes you want to run through SRB2 again just to see it work.

Jason the Echidna said:
Like making water fall in YOU...

That would seem impossible, even with programming. Its still based on Doom, and there's no way around that.

I've got some idea's for SRB2JTE, but I know you won't accept idea's/suggestions, so I'll just drop them.

you know what sucks about srb2?.................that xfire doesent support it now doesent that suck?

It crashes with me too =P

"R_LoadTextures: Missing patch in texture CASTLEJ"

Someone can help me with this, plz?

MG4M3R said:
It crashes with me too =P

Someone can help me with this, plz?

Mine says " init textures", then crashes.
Is it because i need some dll files or something?

You aren't using the wad file, are you?

Your error message apears when I only use the JTE.exe, but when I apply the wad too I get the one of my last post =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back