2.1: It's happening! Release details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2morrow we get 2.1, right?
pepeare for chaos of replacing all but 1 token of each zone, making only zones have only 2 tokens, 1 for act 1, 1 for act 2.

What's with all this "tomorrow" stuff? They said on the "weekend." That is not necessarilly tomorrow.

What's with all this "tomorrow" stuff? They said on the "weekend." That is not necessarilly tomorrow.

Well, the devs did say that maybe, MAYBE, it'd end up being released tomorrow.

However, they also said that it may end up being released on Sunday, so... let's be positive, I guess.

My hype explained.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-msntHyOE&feature=youtu.be

Also, it's my way to thank every SRB2 dev out there.

Basically it's this and my avatar in a nutshell =\

This is totally me right now alongside one person who could really care less about 2.1:
7idaS

©2014 Piggybank12

EDIT: Thanks JTE. You make the funniest pictures.
gameover.png

Last edited:
So, we're quickly approaching release time. What are you guys most excited for?
I'm still pretty psyched about the new shield graphics.

Creator.wad was a real thing, but IDK if they plan to release it along with 2.1.

It won't be released because it doesn't work anymore. The implementations have changed a lot in 2 years. I dunno if one of the devs wants to fix it.

It was a pretty good idea. Does that mean no one will ever be able to make somthing like creator.wad?

No, what it does should still be possible with Lua. It's just creator.wad was made early on in the days of Lua, and *a lot* has changed about Lua since then so it's rather outdated now.

So yeah, LUA can still change the layout of the levels, it just works differently than it did in creator.wad. Which, considering it wasn't released(AFAIK), isn't much of an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back