[SUGOI 3] KIMOKAWAIII: Part 1 and also Part 2

I have some questions. I have never played any of the 3 mods in the trilogy.

Question 1
Are the levels between Sugio 1,2 and 3 unique or does Sugio 3 take levels from both 1 & 2 and adds some new?

Question 2
Do I get the Full Story line by playing Sugio 3 or do I have to play 1 and 2 first to get the Full Story line?

No levels are shared between the SUGOI trilogy.

SUGOI 3 references plot elements from 1 and 2's endings, but its references are pretty straightforward and re-explained as and when they come up (insofar as cutscenes intentionally filled with typoes are straightforward), and all you'll lose is the ability to be surprised by 1 and 2, and some impact to how far Sonic has come on his journey and associated reveals in the finale. It is up to you if this is considered a dealbreaker, but I would recommend 1 and 2 even just for their gameplay.

Yes! Most addons should be compatible with the latest version of the game (barring the major updates that happen every handful of years, of course).

KIMOKAWAIII has been updated to v1.2. This is a simplistic housekeeping update; mostly bugfixes, no major changes.

v1.2:
  • A few tweaks were made to LJ Sonic's length & difficulty.
  • Fixed the emblems for Puyo Puyo & Egg Lasershow.
  • Fixed Knothole Valley's sky textures being incorrectly sized.
  • Fixed a mistagged death pit in Cosmic Valley.
  • Made some of SoAES attacks just a bit easier.

In related news: the soundtrack by AxelMoon and Lach has been uploaded to Soundcloud! It includes high quality uploads of all of the original music. It also includes 4 unused tracks. Check it out here:

A fan request here.

Can we have a new Mod called Sugio Trilogy.
Basically all Sugio 1, 2 and 3 Levels in 1 Mod with many extra secrets kind of like how Sega merged Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles into Sonic 3 & Knuckles and allowed secrets like Super Emeralds etc.

Would be really cool to see. Sugio 1 portion has Emeralds, Sugio 2 portion has Super Emeralds, if you got Super Emeralds before Sugio 3 portion begins, now Sugio 3 has Warp Rings that take you to Super Boss Levels in dimensional areas where you fight the essence and incarnation of the Emeralds called Chaos Keepers in realm where you can only survive in Hyper form. Kind of like how end of game Super Sonic bosses normally are. There is a secret room in one of the final levels where an area is locked and can be unlocked by Seven Lights. Depending on the number of Chaos Keepers defeated, there will be lights. If you defeated all 7 and all 7 lights are lit, the secret area opens up for one final secret boss called the Chaos Master (incarnation of Master Emerald). Defeating the Chaos Master shows a small cutscenes where the Super Emeralds all get absorbed into the Master Emerald and then Sonic Absorbs the entire Master Emerald mastering the power of the emeralds and unlocking a final form called Master Sonic.

Master Sonic is bright White at all times. Has slower ring consumption, and maybe some other abilities.

Well that turned into a fanfic real quick lol

I wouldn't be opposed to a SUGOI trilogy mod for 2.2... though that'd be one heavy-ass mod. I'm pretty sure it'd weight more than SRB2 itself.

Can you even get emeralds in this game? If so, how?

Also (secret levels)

How in the world do you defeat Crawla Blonic? Everything hits you too hard and you die. I feel like I need to grind lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back