SRB2 The Past 1.08.c

Merry Christmas!! SRB2 the past is now updated to be 1.08.C.

This time around is just a fix for the SRB2 Museum so that players don't get stuck in a box.

So, I've been playing this wad for quite a while now and I must say that I'm very impressed with it.
I like exploring the museum and looking at all of the enemies, bosses, monitors etc from both past and present versions of Sonic Robo Blast.
Playing through this wad gave me some nostalgia on when I first started playing SRB2 (version 2.0.6) to the old layout for Techno Hill Act 2, the old special stages and so many other features that bring back memories for me.

Overall, I really enjoyed playing this wad and very good work!

~ Blankz

Alright. I've done a little comparison to 0.93 in terms of Greenflower since I managed to get it to work on PCem, and it turns out it actually uses a music tune that feels close to Rocky Mountain (from the beta quest)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vu0oTa970c

EDIT: Uploaded video with GFZ1 in action with it's sound.

Last edited:
so does this thing have all those old levels like metal flower, poisoned paradise and rocky pass?

No. It has Green Flower, Techno hill, and Rocky Mountain though.
The mod is about the past of the base game, not about any of the addons.

Dang. Does anyone have those addons? All of them? I've been on a nostalgic rush and I want to try them again.

Dang. Does anyone have those addons? All of them? I've been on a nostalgic rush and I want to try them again.
Search for them in outdated releases, and use the older versions of SRB2 they were made for. If they predate the attachments requirement, you may wind up dealing with broken links, though.

In the future, don't ask where to find other wad files in somebody's release topic. Try your luck on the discord instead if you can't find them.

DSZ is the worst level in Beta Quest. Absolutely have no clue where to go. Maybe you should put rings in it to show players where to go.

I'm sorry, but a change like that would be for a beta quest standalone project that doesn't have to stay as accurate as possible. I can recommend trying to follow the wall along either your left or right until you find the exit, but unless SSN Tails had a map for where the rings were suppose to go, Deep sea is effectively the Water temple from OOT.

may I recommend going through it with Tails or knuckles first? they at least have vertical movement options than can help you find your way through.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back