SRB2 Heroes (Real superpower of TEAMWORK!)

O9RwTAG.gif
Cool shortcut I found on Rail Station for anyone that likes to speedrun o 3o. It really puts emphasis on "using your surroundings."

Also, I've been having trouble starting in single player with this level pack. Though, it may just be me. I get the ".exe has stopped working" kind of error. It worked fine before so it's probably a personal life problem.

Last edited:
Weird error that you mentioned, never happened to me. Oh and the mod reached 1000 downloads! Thanks to everyone who played it! :D

First thing I want to say, I love the level packs that you make for SRB2, and this one is no exception. Now to business, I can't seem to figure out how to find the button that opens the emerald door in the Egg Fortress. If you could at least give me a clue or a hint, that would be awesome. Can't wait for the next version with ALL FOUR TEAMS!!! *cough*

If you're in Mystic castle, look at the different paintings of each level, those are the locations of the buttons that you can find within the levels. That's the best thing I can give you.

Version 2 released! Thanks to MotdSpork for doing all the team codes. Be sure to check it out and play as your favorite team.
This is probably the final version. Since most of you liked the levels, I didnt changed much, just some minor fixes and updates. Please tell me what you think :)

This probably should've been brought up far earlier, but you have a few characters packaged in this wad that you haven't gotten permission to use. These include Speedwagon's Shadow, D00D64's Cream, and .Luke's Amy. I suggest that you contact the creators and ask for permission to use them in your mod, otherwise you'll need to remove them entirely.

I actually got permission for Shadow and Amy. And D00D64 hasnt replayed to me but I thought Cream was re usable? I think I saw that someplace else

You should still at least credit the creators of those wadfiles you're using.

Sooo... uh...

n6vriky36v9bz1qzg.jpg

I probably should've said something about this earlier, considering I started it over a month ago. It's basicaly finished too.

Oops.

Attachments

• srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 5,120
Host game?...
It works fine in single player (as seen in the gif), and I've done repeated tests in multiplayer, so it works fine there too.

If you want, I'll totally let you use it, and make Team Dark and Team Rose (Team Chaotix is already a thing actually).

Last edited:
Host game?...
It works fine in single player (as seen in the gif), and I've done repeated tests in multiplayer, so it works fine there too.

If you want, I'll totally let you use it, and make Team Dark and Team Rose (Team Chaotix is already a thing actually).

Well... I dont know to be honest. MotdSpork put a lot of effort in the codes so I think I will leave it like that. But it ll be nice to see the other teams and feel free to do it if you want. Maybe I can put it like an "alternate version" for the mod. For Team Rose... Big is TOO BIG anyway...

To be honest that lua by Tripel is way more awesome than what Motdspork did. It captures the Heroes vibe better. Would be cool if what Tripel made would replace what motdspork did.

0DcBCso.gif
This was just the tutorial area; I'm not sure if there are other areas in the map pack like this but it's worth addressing anyway. I'm also with the above; Tripel's team code looks really really awesome since all the characters actually follow you around like that!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back