[Open Assets] Mystic Realm v.4.6 (scr_mysticrealm.wad)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I believe someone else has also done this trick to get *that* Sonic emblem in JCZ1: video

I'm starting to think that 1-UP is there for that purpose. :x

Oh, that lava rising in Vulcan Forge Zone was removed, I liked that (specially in servers). I remember one of its "floors" was broken and used to cause some glitches with players. No hope it could be brought back?

Last edited:
There is a proper update in progress that does that, Lat. Here's the teaser screenshot I posted in #srb2fun a few days ago:

srb20007.png

I considered putting in emblem hints for this one that were just a direct location (essentially, like looking it up) but decided against it because I don't think most people really care to find the emblems in MR to begin with. MR demonstrates the reason why the old 1.X emblem system doesn't scale well.

So there's gonna be a sequel? Wow.

Well it has new levels... OK so I guess it must be an update. Oops.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Well it has new levels... OK so I guess it must be an update. Oops.
Is Prismatic Angel gonna be harder, or the same?

In my build, PAZ was the hard version, to which Mystic immediately complained because he's an old geezer. My opinion is, if it's an extra stage, outside the main set of levels, then it's okay to torture the player, since it's a voluntary challenge. The MRZ boss was actually toned down from Prime 2.0's original version, but he's still criminally insane.

Please forward all your concerns to one Mr. Benedict Geyer at Booyah Base, Inkopolis.

To me, Neo Mystic Realm is done and complete, and I'd love for everyone to see what I worked on and off over the course of four years. (Yikes!) Mystic, however, decided that he wanted to go the extra mile and actually sand off the pointy bits properly, and so we've arrived at the current stance. The last I've heard any of it was over a year ago, though.

I've been busy and/or slacking for the last year, so other than a few art assets and some tinkering, not a whole lot has been fixed.

I've been busy and/or slacking for the last year, so other than a few art assets and some tinkering, not a whole lot has been fixed.

May we expect the update to come out soon?

and by soon I mean before 2016

If you feel really inspired towards having Mystic Realm themed match/ctf stages, nothing is stopping you from making it yourself. :D

The old match stages weren't themed after the single player stages anyways, they were just old match stages I had made that didn't make the official rotation. There's totally an AGZ-themed match stage in the official rotation, too.

Alrighty, with 2.1.17's release, the spring issue with Prismatic Angel Zone should be fixed. If any new issues specific to Mystic Realm are discovered, please report them here.

I've noticed a bug that has made me pull my hair out
when you to the last mystic temple level (starlight palace) it doesn't save from that point on. i got a game over on Mystic Realm Zone and was horrified to find that not only was i back to Starlight Palace, but had gone back to 6 Chaos Emeralds. Please,PLEASE fix this!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back