hello yes, these are my votes for the singleplayer maps

Yes, hello it is I, the Milne Man. I have come with my epic gamer votes.

1. Metallic Madness Good Future by Kwiin/failur.old - Funny hedgehog go nyoom.
2. Oasis Palace Zone by So2ro - I've been waiting to play this one for a while, and I loved it.
3. Wild West Zone, Act 2 by Dead - I really liked the mix of ACZ and DSZ graphics.
4. Aqua Paradise Zone by Twins'R'Awesome - Reminded me of Hydrocity, and I loved the music.
5. Cluttered Cave Zone, Act 2 by Riolucariolu - I liked the theme.
6. Spyro Ripto Blast 2 - Snowflake Ridge by TrickyTex/Tatsuru - I have never played a Spyro game, but I really liked how it was put into SRB2.
7. Overgrown Heights Zone by InferNOr - While the stage looks nice, the part with the waterfall is a bit annoying and I think I got a game over there once, and it feels like the creator tried putting in every badnik possible.
8. Toffee Tor Zone, Act 1 by RoyKirbs - I like the use of the rollout rocks.
9. Cyan Heights Zone by PencilVoid - Very short, but I like the theme.
10. Heroes Hall by Zaxel - Goes on for... way longer than it should.
11. Anteggtica Zone by Radicalicious - Very short.
12. Valley Falls Zone by Hamsandwich - If it's the one I remember, there are so many pits that I never saw which I ended up dying from. I also got crushed by the platform near the end the first time I got there.
13. Hectic Harbor Zone by ACStriker - Feels a bit too.. open for a SRB2 stage. Not sure how to explain it.
14. Myriad Memories Zone by ManimiFire - I had to suicide ingame because I messed up on one of the puzzles.
15. Hypertower Zone by WasifBoomz - Feels like a 1.09.4 stage, but that's kind of nice.
16. Crystal Cave Zone by CST1229 - Very cramped, and the textures hurt my eyes. Might be their first map, so I'll just say to keep practicing.
17. Magma Falls Zone by RadicalChaos_6922 - Never knew where I was going, got 2, almost 3 game overs, and the only upside to this is how good it looks. Please, next time add checkpoints and make it a bit more obvious where you're meant to go.
18. Rustic Templar Zone by MK.exe - Voting these last 4 as lowest because I either haven't played them or don't remember playing them.
19. Concordian Coast Zone by Ktoby/Pronicthewedgehog
20. Shadow of Atlantis Zone by akirahedgehog
21. Wasteland Wilds Zone by SunCyclone

Last edited:
You need to rank all 21 entries for your vote to be valid!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back