My thoughts about this Level

Ok, reading the comments and playing this map, I can say that you REALLY put a lot of effort into this HUGE map (Which causes my laptop be so slow in the waterfalls, but not much like CEZ). I like that there are Chemical Plant-style tubes that serve as shortcuts and the multiple paths that exists.

Although, tbh, it has some navigation problems ...
This arrow here does not help much ...
attachment.php

Somehow in my first time I played it, it took me about 3 minutes to reach the goal and, although I did not take screenshot of when I arrived, here is an approximate by the token. I guess i have an instinct for navigation?
attachment.php

My second time I passed it it took me 6 minutes lol

My congratulations, even if this is your first level!!!

Attachments

• srb20068.png
    srb20068.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,583
  • srb20070.png
    srb20070.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 710
When i play this, im feels like playing sonic cd Intro in whole stage

Last edited:
You should ask Lat' for permission to use their Time Post Resource from Srb2DVD. Then you could implement the time travel aspect of the level. Get Better Man!!

Found 2 Bugs. 1st Bug: Super Jump. 2nd Bug: Speed Boost. Both Of The Bugs Use Toie Sonic's Bulletshot Ability To Trigger. The Super Jump Is Triggered By BulletShooting Onto The Platform While Its Moving, But I Dont Actually Know How To Activate The Speed Boost, It Just Happend While I Was Trying To Record The Super Jump Bug.

Attachments

• srb20008.gif
    srb20008.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 124
  • srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 167
Found 2 Bugs. 1st Bug: Super Jump. 2nd Bug: Speed Boost. Both Of The Bugs Use Toie Sonic's Bulletshot Ability To Trigger. The Super Jump Is Triggered By BulletShooting Onto The Platform While Its Moving, But I Dont Actually Know How To Activate The Speed Boost, It Just Happend While I Was Trying To Record The Super Jump Bug.
These are errors of srb2, not of the one who created the level. You should report bugs here, but I already did

Welcome to Neo Palmtree Zone!

This is a level I've been cooking up for a while now. Originally an ULDC entry, I've decided that now is the time to release.

attachment.php

Traverse through the beach into the grassy heights and dark caves that await you.

• Multiple paths.
  • 5 Global Emblems and 2 Record Attack emblems you can collect.
  • And, of course, a lot of palm trees.

Custom textures and objects created by GoldenB4.
Palmtree Panic JP (Present)'s music was composed by Naofumi Hataya and Masafumi Ogata.
Any of the original textures and sprites used were created by Sonic Team Jr.
How come there are certain mods I am not able to download, like this one?

How come there are certain mods I am not able to download, like this one?
Look in the Discussion Tab.

Transition to new MB required an update to all mods in order to have the Download button, but this had to be manually done by the mod creator, and the creator of this mod is basically entirely inactive as of late, IIRC.

How come there are certain mods I am not able to download, like this ?
thanks for giving me something to respond to, to download this you gotta go to discussion to download it, this kind of mod doesn't have a download button sorry, now getting that out of the way, there is one thing left of this mod tho, the skybox, if you ask what's wrong with it, the thing is that in sonic cd when you look up, you can see the actual ground

Last edited:
I really like this but I don't like how it resets the game and it make me piss off Because that type of stuff is used for level pack not 1 level

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back