Official Level Design Contest: May/June

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I remember hearing that it would be acceptable only if it was completely different from a beta that you released on the forums. Not just a hallway or two added or removed, but an entirely new level layout.

I'd ask FF and let him decide.

Just entered Magma Core Zone. I've been working on it on and off for the last...4 months? I think.

Good luck to everyone.

All you need to do is say "Test my contest entry" and it's fine.

The "unreleased" restriction is in place to prevent people from taking ancient maps, changing something, and entering them into the contest. It is not there to prevent you from properly testing your map, and it is not there to cause forum drama. The entire purpose is to prevent me from taking something like AGZ, changing something, and entering it into the contest.

If you use Yahoo! mail, there is an "Add Attachments" button above your typing area. Click on it, and select a file, and it uploads it to your message.

Mystic said:
All you need to do is say "Test my contest entry" and it's fine.

The "unreleased" restriction is in place to prevent people from taking ancient maps, changing something, and entering them into the contest. It is not there to prevent you from properly testing your map, and it is not there to cause forum drama. The entire purpose is to prevent me from taking something like AGZ, changing something, and entering it into the contest.

It's been a while since you entered anything to the contest, Mystic, and I wouldn't mind seeing Golden Sands Zone Act 2, provided that it hasn't been made and released already. I give Golden Sands Zone Act 1 a 6/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back