• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: Robot Reign (was WGIH) (go to page 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling my question earlier in this thread was ignored, so I repeat.

Good ol' me said:
Mr. Awsome, one question. In the Main Base 1 screenshot you just posted, there's a chunk of ice on something blue to the left of Sonic. My question is, is that blue thing Ice, or Water? And if so, which texture is it using?

I'm back with more With G.U.N in Hand Pics:

srb20088.png

srb20089.png

These are Pictures to Fertile Fields Zone. I redone the whole level. Is this better than the old one or no? I want to know.

Well don't you think it still looks kind of flat? I think the main problem with some mappers is the inability to make things that aren't flat(myself included). It is pretty tough to think of what to put in these areas.

(Cave Area) You could always make the walls more jagged and some parts close to narrow the path a bit. Also adding raised sectors to make the area less flat, you can use pictures of actual caves to get a feel of how you could go about implementing raised floor sectors. Likewise with raised floor sectors you have lowered gradient ceilings for the same reason, to make it look natural not artifical. The cracks are kind of erratic, maybe you could make them more wide/open.

To tell you the truth, it looks like Super Sonic with a gash in his forehead. A very painful one.

Im actully working on a project just like this caled LarztardAdventure. Its going to have 5 (?) extra characters and alot of levels.

Im actully working on a project just like this caled LarztardAdventure. Its going to have 5 (?) extra characters and alot of levels.

Okay? I have new special stages. You get emerelds at The Egg Arena

Special Stage 1:
srb20106.png

Special Stage 2:
srb20107.png

Special Stage 3:
srb20108.png

Also That Danie art is scrapped. You people really got good points.

So no Dannie the Hedgehog? It seems like a good idea, mabye improve it some more. Plus heads up With is spelled wrong for the title. Its not WGIH. lol

Last edited:
WGIH = "With G.U.N. In Hand" in Acronym form.

Also, good idea removing the custom character. There really isn't much you could do with it.

One more thing. The Special Stages look different, but they seem strange: Find a ring while Eggman tries to murder you? Maybe you should just make it "Find the ring", seeing as there' only ONE RING to collect. Or better yet, think of new Special Stages entirely.

One more thing. The Special Stages look different, but they seem strange: Find a ring while Eggman tries to murder you? Maybe you should just make it "Find the ring", seeing as there' only ONE RING to collect. Or better yet, think of new Special Stages entirely.

I was just showing what they look like. It will be a battle stage, and if you win you get an emereld. Thats what i'm working on right now.

Maybe a better idea than re-using Special Stage specs ("Grab ~ Rings!") would be to make the battles like Boss stages, but instead after defeating Eggman a Capsule appears, an Emerald appears or something.

I don't know, I'm not that smart when it comes to this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back