• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Outline Character(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

Hiya, yesterday on espernet, shuffle and dark warrior (i think it was him) were talking about "Someone should make Outline characters for the hell of it"
So i started doing it
Here's one frame off sonic
outlineqh5.png
Wich one should i use?
outline2id7.png

It's a new breed of recolor.
The un-color.

Anyway, I'd prolly go with the green one. The pure-outline one would be hard to see... And hit.

*coughpapersoniccough* so just a line for the front and back sprites? i'm not sure but there's an idea though

I think it would be cool. Just make it near-invisible to see from the front and back and make the sides transparent. Just like a real outline. I think it would make matches more fun and challenging.

Heh... This would be cool... its like, Making an outline of the characters, and then coloring them in to get-... Something like a SRB2 styled, MS paint Sonic, That is, if it had limited or no shading at all

But this is really good... I like how its coming out...

Use the one on the left, but make the lines different colors. Like where it normally would be blue in the middle, make a blue line. And where it's normally red (shoes), make the line red.

OH MY GOD! What's this? I haven't seen you here in a while! Is that you, originality?!?!?

Bigboi said:
OH MY GOD! What's this? I haven't seen you here in a while! Is that you, originality?!?!?

You win the topic. This is indeed original, this will be a good wad.

1tl0.png

weeeee front pose, and more on my hard drive, but not showing them all :P

Wow... This Is really good!

Hey, Dont forget to Make Rings like that too... This can be just like a Srb2 Outline Mod or something...

Why stop at just a character when you CAN do a mod? If you can/want to, why not go the whole way?
If you have more than a few characters, there's more initiative to download it. Would you rather download a single character, or a mod that changes every sprite?
Of course.. SRB2 has a LOT of sprites, so I wouldn't count on THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back