• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Senku.wad Updating

Should I keep going on this?

• It's great keep up the work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty good.

• Meh, it's not that good.

• I hate it.

• Worst thing ever seen.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Warrior said:
It's actually because they're mostly AIM users, and AIM users are generally idiots who discovered the internet. Seriously, I used to have random people come up and type the most inelligible garbage. Part of the reason I only use it to talk to family or for transferring files now.

Not to change the subject, but AIM is total crap. Unfortunately I can't convince my brother to get it off the computer.

On the actuall subject, why is it that I haven't seen these sprites updated in so long?

Yeah, I know this topic has been unused in a while, but I finally came back to this again, I restarted and am already done with 7 frames. I promise to post the new frames tomorrow after school.

I f he's "Senku the Swordshog", shouldn't he have a sword at some point?
:?

I'm not asking you to add this or anything, I,m just saying...

(he would look cool in my opinion, anyway)

Nice, but I would make a custom hairstyle and custom shoes so that it would be less of a sonic recolor.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Nice, but I would make a custom hairstyle and custom shoes so that it would be less of a sonic recolor.

He already has a custom hairstyle on his superform.

And don't make his spikes longer or something, if you plan on doing anything of that, you're not gonna get away with it if you say SMS' spikes is based on Senku's once make Senku's spikes longer.
SMS has long lower spikes and a darker mouth~~COPYRIGHT!

There, for just in case. Now good luck with the Senku wad. What exactly is gonna be new, anyway? New shoes, new gloves, new mouth, new nose, new ears, what will it be?

I thought about the sword (erm... strange phrase... :wink: ) and tried to create a swordsmove. It is very simple: I used new sprites for the redring and modyfied the object itself a bit.

If you have ringslinger on now (or you are just playing something like match) you are able to throw spinning swords. Their range is limited and they are not as fast as the normal rings. The idea behind it was to create a melee-move for the so called swordshog by using the slingitem. ^^

It was just an idea. If you are thinking it is crap just throw it away.

download-link

Morph said:
I thought about the sword (erm... strange phrase... :wink: ) and tried to create a swordsmove. It is very simple: I used new sprites for the redring and modyfied the object itself a bit.

If you have ringslinger on now (or you are just playing something like match) you are able to throw spinning swords. Their range is limited and they are not as fast as the normal rings. The idea behind it was to create a melee-move for the so called swordshog by using the slingitem. ^^

It was just an idea. If you are thinking it is crap just throw it away.

download-link

CRAP!! *killed by Morph*

<Morph> Its Senku's task to say whether its crap or not
<SMS> No, I just got hit by Ree-c in match
<Morph> ..........and you have to scream out "CRAP" here on the forums?
<SMS> ......shut up

Anyway, I think the sword thing is kinda cool, although....how do you hit a Sonic in a huge level? I mean, you can't come close to him because he's so fast, and you have to do with the 20 units slower thok. You hardly have a chance of hitting him, since even if the sword comes close, it'll disapear.

Why are you called swordhog, anyway? He ain't a hedgehog with a sword. Is it his hair, thats kinda pointy?(and probably sharp too)

okie well the new stuff is new shoe style and I added the sole design which I left out before, more shading, the spines stay the same, and the glasses were fixed...:
Senkuwad.png

Attack of the expert shading! Now how am I gonna top this one off with my wad *sigh*

Anyway this would be an excellent wad, great shading here and there, you understand the light source technique which makes this fan-character the best detailed one yet. Keep up the great work!

Senku_the_swordshog said:
okie well the new stuff is new shoe style and I added the sole design which I left out before, more shading, the spines stay the same, and the glasses were fixed...:
Senkuwad.png

Wow.....and I tought the shading couldn't be any better. Think again, thats what I have to do. Sonic is visually nothing compared to this.

What program did you use to make that kinda shading anyway? It looks kinda familiar, as if I saw it before....

It is like a suped up MSPaint, but I'd rather keep the program to myself. I dont need anymore people making crappy recolors.

Another update, I am going to post a few times, this is just another one showing my progress.. I will show another set when I have about.. all the jump frames done.
Senkuwad2.png

Welllll.......to be exact I WAS gonna do that I was gonna recolor/shade all the frames of Sonic Tails and Knuckles once he is finished, but I decided not to for now, I might do it later.

Weren't you working on a knuckles wad? I started one but then saw yours and gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back