• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Uhhh...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. There is something called winLAME. No offense but why does it say lame anyway? It converts your WAV's and MP3's into OGG's and vice versa. It's Fast. And best of all, it is FREE!!!!!!!!

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Don't worry. There is something called winLAME. No offense but why does it say lame anyway? It converts your WAV's and MP3's into OGG's and vice versa. It's Fast. And best of all, it is FREE!!!!!!!!

It is? Lots of converters are not free and expensive.

Super mystic sonic said:
Meh, just download trials. It says: you can save 10 more times! When those times are done, just download it again and you're ready to go!

Nah, just go onto some piracy site and download the full. *shot*

Super mystic sonic said:
Sykotic said:
How do I add Custom Music to it?

Get a mp3, convert it to OGG (for quality purposes) and then load it up in your wad file. Call it....O_MAP<number>M

Now, in your level SOC(like thing) just make the level's music point to that number. (the O_MAP<number>M thingy. Just point to the number)

SMS... I explained this already, we dont need two posts explaining how the Ogg files are imported into a wad...

dash the hedgehog said:
don't worry. There is something called winLAME. No offense but why does it say lame anyway? It converts your WAV's and MP3's into OGG's and vice versa. It's Fast. And best of all, it is FREE!!!!!!!!

Where can I get this?! O_o

Okay, I have a New Question... Two Actually.

I need tutorials on how to make Elevators AND TelePorts on the Game.

>_>;; I ask lots of Questionz cux i r noob.

GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:
GCFreak said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Sykotic said:
How do I add Custom Music to it?

Get a mp3, convert it to OGG (for quality purposes) and then load it up in your wad file. Call it....O_MAP<number>M

Now, in your level SOC(like thing) just make the level's music point to that number. (the O_MAP<number>M thingy. Just point to the number)

For the last time, OGG OR GTFO

MP3 works too. Its just buggy

It's not buggy, it's way too bloody large.

You guys always quote each other >_>

NO! THAT'S NOT IT!

I know the Linedefs and things and Sectors. I want to be able to use them according to how they get used =/

Teleports and Elevators Tutorial Please.

*Sigh* this is Why Stars needs these Tutorials.

*Thread must not Die >=(*

Seriously... Please, I need help with making Teleports and Elevators (More specifically, FOFs that Rise or Fall down, until they hit their stopping point or the Player gets off of the FOF)

WOWZ..

Anyway, can someone Explain to me how add custom Tiles? I have a Few Nessacery to add to SYKOBASE.

*Cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back