What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by Metal-Rawr
Sorry to break your mood, but the rules say you can't use any custom thing, including music, in multiplayer stages, because they are all wrapped up in one package...
Stupid rule I know right?
But it does help on loading them on net- games, I guess... (Like anyone besides the OLDC Server even USES them...)

Do not worry. There will be that 1-P which will be customized.

By *Steel*

Hoover attack: Hmm... What about this: Catch and fly the enemy high up and then let him fall.

It reminds me of the attack "Flight" in Pokemon, I do not know why.

To return to the RPG Virt : you need simple or advanced attacks? (my ideas are innaperçues past, so I think I say anything.)

I ripped open my old fridge in an attempt make an improvised air conditioner, I woudn't be the first to try it. Having world's 3rd biggest inflation leads people to some really good ideas.

Kapustin "Pastoral" Improv

This is a very short improvisation I did of a piece I'm playing called Jazz Concert Etude "Pastoral", Op. 40 No. 6. I really love the piece a lot, and the melody is so catchy! I wanted to do a slower, calmer rendition. Look up the original piece if you haven't heard it before :P!

Sheep! Lots of sheep!

This is one of the only two scenes I've ever thought of that I want to draw. Usually when I draw, I don't think of anything, I just draw and see what happens. But for this, I had a picture in my head of exactly how I want it to look. However, the problem lies in my lack of art skill and my inability to portray the picture as I see it in my head. I don't know how to execute the perspective correctly and consistently, and I don't know how to paint...but I'll keep trying. There is another angle that I want to try drawing this scene from as well. The viewpoint lies almost directly below the piano, looking up towards the pianist's face, which is tilted downwards towards the piano keys.

The only thing I'm still deciding is how to make the pianist's expression look like. It will either be sad or joyous. Not sure which at the moment. Also, I feel that trying to paint what I see in my head is an ambitious and foolish task at this point in time, but I'll try it anyways :P

piano.jpg

Last edited:
Made my own anime opening/theme song! It is currently nameless. I have no idea what the plot of this anime would be, but it would probably be lighthearted, since the music sounds happy. Also the main guitar parts would probably be vocals if i had a singer... maybe i should use miku o.o

This was made in guitar pro 6. I can't believe I actually wrote a song that isn't just piano! Drums were difficult T-T

Youtube - Currently Nameless Anime Opening Song

Lots of things.
1. Making Whyte Lytnin' Records all pretty and up-to-date
2. My latest album, "Judgement/None Will Be Saved"
3. Other side projects, including two other albums (one may be dumped and the songs merged with something else): "Fraction" and "Chemical Generation," as well as managing three bands and producing rap beats for a friend
4. My grandpa's birthday present, an hour-long (or near it) classical symphony
5. A level for SRB2CB
6. Three independent games, "Energy Orb," "Project Hex," and a currently unnamed 3D racing game
7. Music videos
8. 3D modelling for whatever
And I may have forgotten some stuff...

Currently drawing up some rough sketches for a level I'm making for a future OLDC. The theme I'm thinking of is an ancient city with a few jungle sections.

Well currently I'm on vacation, but when I get home I gotta finish Rosy and Manic MD2s. Start animating classic shadow. And a few secrets...

Mystical Heights version 4(version 3 now with almost no lag).
Digital Forest version 3(another OLDC entry of mine from a long time ago that I am remaking).
Volcanic Temple version 2(again another OLDC entry of mine from a long time ago).
Frozen Hall version 2(now with less icy water :D).

As well as a few Coop levels I have started(notice: I said Coop not Single Player, and yes there is a difference between the 2).

Where am I going with this? A multiplayer pack that I am hoping to release before the end of summer. Hopefully I'll get this done in time.

Ripping Sonic Colors Acts for Blitz Sonic.

Because I want to explore them so badly...

Oh, and other SRB2 related stuff...

I'm currently trying to figure out how NOT to die because of my extreme Portal addiction. oh wait, im a robot. robots dont die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back