• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Just a question Edit: Still more question, Sorry :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering you double jump to initiate both moves, if you combine them you would thok and fly at the same time, which is probably not what is desired.

Fine then... So the answer is no.

But theres still more questions.

1.How do you change Sonics abilities?
2.How do you edit the image (Character select)?
3.How do you change PLR files to wad?
4.How do you make characters be on character 4 like the shadow wad?

1. You can't without editing the source code. I think.

2. Open XWE in SRB2.SRB. Find the images you want to change. Open up your addon wad. (You can't do this without an addon wad.) Insert your image with the same name as the image you want to change.

3. Copy the PLR file (This is because the game won't work if you change it to wad directly.). Rename "Copy Of xxx.plr" to "xxx.wad". Simple. PLR files are actually WAD files with a different file extention.

4. Characters are automaticly placed on 4 if you load an addon character.

hotdog003 said:
1. You can't without editing the source code. I think.

2. Open XWE in SRB2.SRB. Find the images you want to change. Open up your addon wad. (You can't do this without an addon wad.) Insert your image with the same name as the image you want to change.

3. Copy the PLR file (This is because the game won't work if you change it to wad directly.). Rename "Copy Of xxx.plr" to "xxx.wad". Simple. PLR files are actually WAD files with a different file extention.

4. Characters are automaticly placed on 4 if you load an addon character.

Did you really have to use XXX.plr? J/k

5. Why when you load something with XWE and then you play it in SBR2 Sonic or Co stopped animation turned to the falling animation?

6.how do you change signs without getting rid of the main ones?

Anyone help Please???

5. It is because you missaligned the sprites position. I did the same thing on my S. Sonic sprite I am working on. The sprite can't be to tall or positioned to above the ground line. The line that is horizontal that appears in XWE. ( I hope the lines come out right)

|
|
|
----------------------
|
|
|

No but if you put X,0 Y,0 you won't be able to see anything... Or maybe I didn't put in the numbers and stuff...

Blades said:
Fine then... So the answer is no.

But theres still more questions.

1.How do you change Sonics abilities?
2.How do you edit the image (Character select)?
3.How do you change PLR files to wad?
4.How do you make characters be on character 4 like the shadow wad?

Blades said:
5. Why when you load something with XWE and then you play it in SBR2 Sonic or Co stopped animation turned to the falling animation?

6.how do you change signs without getting rid of the main ones?
Anyone help Please???

:eek: THATS A LOT OF QUESTIONS :eek:

I cant answer any of them though, since.....

1)they've been answered
2)i dont know the answers

well, who cares about the sign I might fiqure that out when the Shadow.wad full version is released.
well then...

6.How do you play my own level with wadauthor or play it in SBR2 ?

Ok... i just downloaded the tutorial and read it .

and last question.

8. How do you add taunts and and ouch voices with XWE?

WHAT???? Then stay away from editing SRB2. Go use the Games Factory or something useless like that.

Just kidding, of course, (except for the TGF part, I HATE that piece of crap)

PM me if you need more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back