Aluigi (2 variations)

Aluigi

local wild wing driver
*sigh*
The Wild Wing will be updated later on the future

Aluigi's actually driving a Wild Wing instead of a box with wings! Keep in mind that even with this change, his stats haven't changed, so he'll still be 9,7. (kc_aluigi-v2.2)

He can also drive the normal kart if you want him to, and he'll be using a different, 2-toned outfit if he does. His stats like this are 2,4. This gives him overall greater control over turns compared to his Wild Wing, but it's evident that you'll lose time in long straights. his pink socks give him better spark rate (KC_kaluigi-v2.3)

Both of these share some similarities, like having voice clips recorded by myself, and having the same gloat and attack lines.

.Aluigi's shading in the Wild Wing version was made by N4HW3ll, i shaded the kart by myself
.Even though his older 7,4 stat is now unused, i won't mind someone hosting said 7,4 versions.

Attachments

• alugcolors.gif
    alugcolors.gif
    5.9 MB · Views: 461
  • alug360.gif
    alug360.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 378
  • alugbutbetter.gif
    alugbutbetter.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 295
  • kart0743.gif
    kart0743.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 237
  • kart0758.gif
    kart0758.gif
    551.8 KB · Views: 212
  • kart0759.gif
    kart0759.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 231
  • kc_aluigi-v2.2.pk3
    394.9 KB · Views: 172
  • KC_kaluigi-v2.3.pk3
    398.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Both Aluigis are now updated to v2.1, just to make a quick change to his hair, now it's normal height for the squashed sprites. Not much to see, but i was starting to get bothered by his short hair before i changed it.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 231
Aluigi in the default kart got updated to his own version 2.2.
-Tweaked green tones, now he's practically 3-toned.
-Tweaked RANK and WANT sprites for slightly better consistency with his in-game sprites.
-Speed stat changed from 7 to 2.

Aluigi in the Wild Wing now updated to share a 2.2 version with his default kart build.
- Slight sprite cleanup, mostly to make color changing easier to notice.

Great! Now Aluigi's Standard Kart sprites have been completely rewamped! And he has also been given new voice clips in this version. Sadly the versions are going to be different until i get to fully upgrading his Wild Wing. Stats have not been affected for either version.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back