SRB2CTF.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
I think this is kinda pointless (no offence) but i think you should do a 4 way CTF
red v blue v yellow(orange) v green
That's what I was thinking. Although Orange doesn't show up very well in most characters

light dasher said:
I think this is kinda pointless (no offence) but i think you should do a 4 way CTF
red v blue v yellow(orange) v green

Dibs!

Ha, it's mine now, *puts in SRB2Live*

They're right though, this is a pretty pointless mod but it gets you started on source code editing none the less, now try something more challenging.

The colors of the teams would be Red Orange Blue Grey. Spectator should be Silver or something maybe White.

You could keep 2 teams, But you could make one for each color. For example: the Server (Only the server is alowed to do this,) goes to the network settings, and goes to the CTF settings. Then he finds change team colors. He clicks on it. There are two options. They say:

Change team 1 color = Sonic;Blue

Change team 2 color = Knux;Red

If you click on them, they will have alterntives like: Tails;Orange, Zim;Green-(does NOT have to be in there...), Super Sonic;Yellow, Eggman;Grey, and many others. Also there could be(All of this could be in SRB2 1.1) a modification for characters so that they could make there own flag, and also in the MAINCFG, there could be a:
Code:
CTFColor = xxx
This would set the ring color, and your color!

EDIT: Also, in the network settings, in CTF settings, there would be a change of number.
Code:
Player number: 2-4

Hey! Not bad. I've been waiting for this! If you go on, you should make even more colors, like yellow and purple, or maybe gold and pink, or evensomething weird like none and dark blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back