Dor or Cat?

• Cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im actually more of a both. I like cats because they are a lot lower maintenance, but dogs are also fun to play with.

I have 3 dogs, had 2 cats, now 1, had about 4-6 hamsters, had allot of fish, couple of frogs and newts, Leapord Gecko, green anoles, so I can't really say.

I'm changing my opinion because I tried to hold my neighbor's cat, and it put a cut on me. Now, I like dogs more, since my dog is playful and doesn't try to kill me. He makes my day when he is bouncing off the walls.

Mmm. Cat people. Tasty.

*Ahem* Vore aside...

Anyway, cats rock. They don't make the loudest noise in history (Which are babies, but dogs are a close second), and they actually seem easier to house train. Less peeing on the floor.

For the record, I'm a snake-person. O: *Shot*

Dogs fight for YOU, not just for food for themselves like cats.

Cats never really stop an annoying thing. Dogs LEARN from discipline.

Cats, you can play with them, and if you dont feelike playing with them they would probaly just stare at you. Thy dont hold grudges long when you make them mad. Thats my opinion.

I like both cats and dogs, although I used to have a big dog phobia when I was little.

I got 2 siamese cats at my house, one blue colour point, and one lilac colour point. They are quiet, but they are good once they get to know you except one is a lady's cat, and rarely gets along with males, but only likes me and my grandad out of the males, and the other cat.

My dad's got a dog which is a jack russel/springer spaniel cross which is good when she gets to know you, and she's hilarious, but can be a right pain in the asswhen she's disobedient or when she runs off into a nearby river to try adn get a duck, she always tries but has failed, adn she doesn't give up :P

I prefer cats because they seem easier to take care of and they also help around >_>

Also, males can like cats too, ya know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back