Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritz said:
With that said, Ritz4mod
ritz4modgl0.jpg

I'm sure a select few of my audience will understand why I used a Cactuar to represent Ritz here. Two brownie points to the aforementioned parties.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Ritz said:
With that said, Ritz4mod

I'm sure a select few of my audience will understand why I used a Cactuar to represent Ritz here. Two brownie points to the aforementioned parties.

I did my part! :D

Okay, honestly, I've said this before and I'll say it again.

We are trying to regain control of the forums.

This is not a "snap fingers and wish to go home" thing, it's a "takes a few months and lots of effort" thing, and we do attempt to deal with the issues at hand.

All of this stuff is painfully obvious to anyone who visits the forum, however, there is not a magic switch. Simply banning all rule-breakers immediately and overreacting is just as bad as not doing anything at all. Extreme action will not help the situation.

This is combined with the fact that I am not around all that much and I'm not nuking people left and right like I used to, as anyone on IRC could probably attest to.

I will note that since the new system was implemented, several people have been banned for multiple minor infractions that would have been completely forgiven before. We ARE getting some progress in this regard.

If you STILL have some complaint about general angst about the forum, I'd like to address you to my e-mail box, and please address it as "Dear Homeowner" so my spam filter automatically deletes it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back