• Star... er, Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHO WANTS CAYKE!!!?!!?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Hog

Simple question. Which was best, and why?

I personally say TNG, simply because:

A) It's the one I've watched the most of (and I've barely scratched the surface, I'm sure)
B) Picard is a badass.
C) It was the most prominent one when I was growing up, which directly ties into A.

You?

Live long, and prosper, Shadow Hog, as I am a fellow Trekkie. :P

I totally agree with you. TNG was right in the middle - not too old, but not too recent, sorta. I also really like the cast and characters specifically in the series too. AND WHO CAN FORGET THE BORG. ^_~
I, like, remember buying that old
So, yeah, beam me up! I remember buying Birth of the Federation a while back, regardless if its old, its a great time killer...
Now, if you will excuse me, I have a sudden urge to watch Nemesis.

EDIT: I agree with C, for you.

I never really enjoyed it. Mainly because i've read stories set much much earlier than start trek, but the technology renders most of the trekker's stuff obsolete...

Deep Space 9.
I've loved it ever since reading 23 of the books.
And watching what I can of it. I absolutely love it. Especially at the height of the Dominion wars. I mean, seriously, good plotline, good characters, and just the whole of it in general.

cake!? i wanted a cookie...... :cry:

i was never really a fan of star trek but i used to watch some episodes when i was a kid. I dont know if this was the oringinal or not but i remember Captain kirk in those epsidoes and i always like to make fun of how captain kirk talks.

The best has to be DSN the whole Dominion war that started was the best. And it had a very nice plot. Lets not forget that the capt turned out to be a GOD. Hand of doom to ducot, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back