• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Espio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Espio 1.0

This program will automaticly change your color to blend in with the ground you're standing on.

Get it here.

Instructions:

1. Put all the files in the "Defaults" folder in your C:\windows\ directory
2. Put espio.txt in your SRB2 directory
3. Start Espio.exe
4. Change the contents of the Srb2 directory textbox to your srb2 directory.

Like this: "C:\srb2"
Not like this "C:\srb2\"

5. Run SRB2 in windowed mode
6. Type "exec espio.txt" in the console"
7. Press Z to toggle (on/off) the color-changing cycle.

supershadow2 said:
I hate not being an admin.

*Slam-Slam-Slam-Slam-Slam-Slam-Slam*

*bloody head*
Thank you for this completely and utterly pointless insight into off-topicness. We now return you to the main topic.

Uh... maybe I'll give it a whirl later. I'm not entirely sure how you can do camoflauge based on flats, but I guess it's not impossible...

Why in hell does it need to be in the defaults part of the C:\Windows folder. That screams virus and not SRB2 mod. Any properly programmed mod should work fine in srb2's directory.

Mmmmmmh... The SRB2 directory and any folder listed as PATH in AUTOEXEC.BAT will work, because they're the default folders when no explicit path is specified. :S

Mystic said:
Why in hell does it need to be in the defaults part of the C:\Windows folder. That screams virus and not SRB2 mod. Any properly programmed mod should work fine in srb2's directory.

Mystic's back from vacation, eh? Already berateing people, I see...

Mystic said:

I guess I could have made it so it works in SRB2's directory, but...

I don't really know WHY I didn't do that.. I guess I really don't have any way of proving it isn't a virus though so...

Although I personally promise it isn't.

If I released another version that worked with the files in the SRB2 directory, would you trust the program?

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to announce Espio 1.2

http://www.rctd.ft6.com/uploads/Espio 1.2.zip

-Changes-

-Now the install process is much simpler

Instructions:

1. Put all the files in this folder (folder in zip file) in your SRB2 directory
2. Start Espio.exe
3. Run SRB2 in windowed mode
4. Type "exec espio.txt" in the console"
5. Press Z to toggle (on/off) the color-changing cycle.

-You can hide the program in the systray while you play SRB2 by clicking on hide in the menu

-No more annoying "EXEC COLORMOD.TXT" messages.
( none AT ALL( Colormod.txt is not needed ) )
(You can actually talk to people while Espio is running)

-Pixel averaging is more acurate then last version

-No files go in your windows directory

I recommend anyone who tried Espio 1.0 to try this version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back